美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第3集01:最佳时机
日期:2015-09-25 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

最佳时机

I'm not saying don't date the guy.

我不是说别和那家伙约会

I'm just saying take it slow.

我只是建议你慢慢来

You were the one who said to go for it.

你可是那个鼓励我主动一点的人


Now I'm saying take it slow.

现在我建议你慢慢来

Why the about-face?

你为什么变卦了

It's not an about-face.

才不是变卦呢

You're single for the first time

在你的高中生涯里

In your entire high school career.

你可是第一次切换到单身状态

It's the perfect time to play the field.

正是寻欢作乐的最佳时机

Oh, because I'm so that girl.

是啊 那还"真像"我的作风啊

Seriously, what are you not saying?说

真的 你是不是有什么事隐瞒

It's stupid.Bonnie...

都是蠢话 邦妮

- What? - Spit it out.-

什么 -有话直说

I accidentally touched Stefan

我无意中碰到斯特凡

And got a really bad feeling.

感应到了很多负面的能量

Is that it?Bonnie.

就这个吗 邦妮

It was bad bad!

非常的黑暗可怕

Is the whole witch mojo thing again?

又是你那套女巫术吗

You know what? I'm just concerned.

要知道 我只是担心你

This is me expressing concern

最好的朋友新交了男朋友

About my best friend's new boyfriend.

我只是想表示一下关心

And I love you for it, I do.

我很感激你对我的关心 真的

But I feel good.

但是我感觉很好

It's been a hard year,

今年过得很艰辛

And I'm starting to kind of feel like

而现在 我开始有希望

Things are getting back to normal again.

觉得生活又恢复正常了

And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that.

要知道 斯特凡起了绝大部分的作用

I rock. I scored 2 tickets

我太厉害了 搞到了两张

To the Posers Saturday night.

周六晚上"装腔作势"乐队的票

They're playing at the Rat.

他们会在"醉鼠"酒吧演奏

You and Tyler have fun.

祝你和泰勒玩得开心

Don't be like that.

别这样

Come on. I want you to go.

来吧 我想和你去

You're not worried everyone's going to know

你不怕别人知道

You're screwing the stoner geek?

你和一个嗑药的怪胎鬼混吗

Oh, wait-- everyone already knows.

不对 大家已经知道了

Yeah. But it's not like that anymore,

的确 但情况已经不一样了

So now we can be friends and just hang.

所以我们可以做朋友 一起玩啊

Tell me something, was it the drugs?

告诉我 是为了毒品吗

Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?

你和我睡觉是为了搞到毒品吗

Screw you.

去你妈的

No, if there's another reason, please, I'm all ears.

如果还有其他理由 你请说 我洗耳恭听

重点讲解

1、concern

忧虑;担心

The group has expressed concern about reports of political violence in Africa.

该团体对有关非洲政治暴力的报道表示关切。

The move follows growing public concern over the spread of the disease.

针对公众对该疾病的不断蔓延日益担忧,从而出台了这一举措。

使担忧;使心烦

The growing number of people seeking refuge in Thailand is beginning to concern Western aid agencies.

到泰国寻求庇护的人日益增多,这开始引起了西方援助机构的不安。

It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.

贝丝迷上了马克斯,这让她很担心。

令人担忧的事实(或情况)

His concern was that people would know that he was responsible.

他担心大家会知道是他的责任。

Unemployment was the electorate's main concern.

选民关心的主要是失业问题。

2、express

表达;表述

He expressed grave concern at American attitudes.

他对美国的态度表示严重关切。

Sumner would greet us with frowns and grimaces, doing his best to express wordless disapproval.

萨姆纳会冲我们皱眉,做苦脸,竭力表示他无言的反对。

(观点、感情等)体现,不言自明

The anxiety of the separation often expresses itself as anger towards the child for getting lost.

离散带来的焦虑常常体现为对走失的孩子发火。

(用符号等)表示,表达

We can express that equation like that.

我们可以这样表示那个等式。

It is expressed as a percentage.

它是以百分比的形式表示的。

3、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。


分享到
重点单词
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • refugen. 避难(处), 庇护(所) v. 庇护,避难(所)
  • equationn. 相等,方程(式), 等式,均衡
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • disapprovaln. 不赞成