美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第19集第14期:长相厮守
日期:2016-08-01 21:28

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Anna!What is it?Come on, don't be like that.Why not?

安娜 干嘛 拜托 别这样 为何不呢

You're basically using me to turn you into a vampire so you could be with someone else.

你完全就是利用我把你变成吸血鬼 好和别人长相厮守


No, I wasn't using you.Really?Then how would you like to define it?

没有 我没利用你 是吗 那你把自己的行为定义为什么

Look, I don't think it's any worse than becoming friends with me,so you could give your mother my blood.

听着 我觉得你比我更过分吧 你之前跟我交好 就是为了把我的血献给你的母亲

How do you know that?That's not important.

你怎么知道的 那不重要

Seriously, Jeremy.What do you know?Everything. I know everything.

老实说 杰里米 你知道些什么 全部 我知道一切

This is all my fault.I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place.

都是我的错 是我先喂他喝血的

What's going on in here?Just filling Elena in on your extracurricular activities.

你们在干嘛 只是向埃琳娜汇报 你的课余活动

What are you talking about?I know about the blood, Stefan.

你指的是什么 你喝人血的事我知道了 斯特凡

I'm gonna... I'll be downstairs,Drinking.

我要 我去楼下 喝酒

I was going to tell you.When?I'm fine.

我本要告诉你的 何时 我没事

I'm fine. The blood, it doesn't change anything.

我没事 喝人血改变不了什么

It's changing you.Why, because I kept it a secret from you?

但改变了你 为何 就因为我没告诉你吗

Come on, Elena.Look, given the way that you're reacting right now,can you really blame me for doing that?

别这样 埃琳娜 看你现在的反应 你觉得这怪我吗

Are you hearing yourself right now?

你听听你说的话

You've been stealing blood and lying,and you say that everything's fine?Everything's not fine, Stefan.

你一直在偷血还撒谎 还说一切都好 一点不好 斯特凡

词汇解析

1、basically

主要地;基本上

This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.

这种枪只有一个用途—就是用来杀人。

Basically I think he would be someone who complemented me in terms of character.

我基本上认为他是在性格上和我互补的人。

大致说来;从根本上来讲

Basically you've got two choices.

大致说来,你有两个选择。

It's basically a vegan diet.

从根本上来讲,这是严格的素食主义饮食。


2、really

(表示强调)的确,确实

I'm very sorry. I really am.

我很抱歉。真的。

It really is best to manage without any medication if you possibly can.

如果你不服用任何药物就能挺过去的话,最好不过了。

(用于问句或否定句中引出否定回答)真的,说实在的

Do you really think he would be that stupid?

你真的认为他会那么蠢吗?

You can't really expect me to believe you didn't know him.

你不会真的觉得我会相信你不认识他吧。

(表示惊讶)还真是,还真的

Actually it was quite good really.

事实上那还真的不错呢。

I was really rather fond of Arthur.

我还真的很喜欢阿瑟。

分享到