美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第5期:凯瑟琳迷恋两兄弟
日期:2016-06-23 20:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You're ignoring me,The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.6

你不接我的电话 通未接来电吗 抱歉 我手机没电了

Is Stefan here? No.Why?Something wrong?

斯特凡在这儿吗 不在 怎么了 出什么事了吗


He went out to the woods and didn't come back.I can't get him on his phone.

他去了树林 就再没有回来 手机也联系不上

I figured he was here with you.It's going straight to voicemail.

我以为他跟你在一起 直接转到语音信箱了

Where could he be?You're not going to like what I'm thinking.

他能去哪儿啊 我想到的可不是什么好事

Pearl! Open this door.I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off.

珍珠 快开门 否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了

Pearl's not home.Beautiful weather.Not a ray of sun in the sky.

珍珠不在家 天气不赖嘛 一丝阳光都没有

Where's my brother?Billy.You're dead. Whoa. I'm sorry.

我弟弟在哪儿 比利 你死定了 真抱歉

You haven't been invited in.Miss Gibbons?Yes, Frederick honey?

你没被邀请 吉本斯小姐 什么事 亲爱的弗雷德里克

Never let this bad man in.I'll never let him in.

永远不要让这个坏人进来 我不会让他进来的

145 years left starving in a tomb,Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.

我们在墓里活活饿了145年 就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟

First few weeks,every single nerve in your body screams with fire.

最初的几星期 身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛

The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.

那种疼痛能把人逼疯

I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy.You have a nice day.

我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前 很愿意亲身感受一下 比利 祝你今天愉快

词汇解析

1、get on

(同…)和睦相处

The host fears the guests won't get on.

主人担心客人们会相处得不愉快。

What are your neighbours like? Do you get on with them?

你的邻居怎么样?跟他们相处得好吗?

取得进展;有起色

Livy's getting on very well in Russian. She learns very quickly.

莉薇的俄语很有起色,她学得非常快。

When he came back to see me I asked how he had got on.

他回来看我的时候,我问他进展如何。

发迹;取得成功;出人头地

Politics is seen as a man's world. It is very difficult for women to get on.

政治被视为男人的领域,女人很难出头。


2、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

分享到