美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第9期:网开一面
日期:2017-05-01 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So I take it I was right.

看来我猜对了

What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.

之前告诉你的教堂下墓穴的事是真的了


Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.Yeah. It's nice to meet you.

是 千真万确 多谢提示 很高兴见到你

Maybe.What's goin' on, Rose?Where's, uh, Trevor?

但愿吧 罗斯 有什么事吗 特雷弗呢

Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?No.

罗斯最终没能把你交给克劳斯 对吧 没有

But not because she had a change of heart.

但不是因为她改变了主意

It's nightfall.Time to go.

太阳落山了 该走了

When did this happen?Mmm. In the woods.I tripped.

什么时候的事 在树林里的时候 我拌倒了

That's a lie. I would have smelled it.

说谎 我之前怎么没有闻到

I'd rather die than go back to Klaus.

我宁愿死也不愿被克劳斯抓回去

Please just let me die.

求你让我死吧

If you die, then Trevor dies with you.No. No!

若你死了 特雷弗会同你一块儿死 不要

Where is she?You set us both on a path of death.

她在哪儿 你让我们走上了不归路

I only hope that Klaus sees the honor in returning that girl to him.

我只希望克劳斯能看在 我们送她回去的份上网开一面

He will sacrifice her.Then so be it!

他会杀她作祭品 那就杀好了

I love her, Rose.He'll kill you.

罗斯 我爱她 他会杀了你的

He will not stop until he has all of our heads.

他不杀死我们不会罢休

Then we shall run until we die.

那我们就无休止地逃亡吧

词汇解析

1、end up

(通常指意外地)最终到达

The result was that the engine ended up at the bottom of the canal.

结果引擎最终沉到了运河底。

She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.

她带着孩子逃亡,从一个邻居家跑到另一个邻居家,最后逃到了一个朋友的地下室。

最终;结果;到头来

If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't want.

如果你不知道自己想要什么,到头来你可能得非所愿。

Every time they went dancing they ended up in a bad mood.

每次他们去跳舞,都会不欢而散。


2、trip

旅行;出行;旅游

On the Thursday we went out on a day trip.

星期四我们出去玩了一天。

Mark was sent to the Far East on a business trip.

马克被派往远东出差。

绊倒;绊

She tripped and fell last night and broke her hip.

她昨晚绊倒了,摔坏了髋骨。

He tried to follow Jack's footsteps in the snow and tripped on a rock.

他想要跟着杰克在雪中留下的脚印走,却让一块石头绊倒了。

(对权力等的)迷恋;(内疚、怀旧感等的)困扰

There's such pressure to be happy in Hawaii, if you're unhappy you're on a guilt trip.

就好像去夏威夷就一定要开心似的,如果你不开心,你会一个劲儿地感到愧疚。

The biggest star perk, and the biggest power trip, must be the private plane.

顶级的明星待遇和无上的权力体验肯定要数私人飞机了。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • cellarn. 地窖,地下室 vt. 把 ... 藏入地窑(或酒窑
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • canaln. 运河,沟渠,气管,食管 vt. 建运河,疏导
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚