美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第10期:愤怒和欲望
日期:2015-12-23 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Let's get one thing straight, you perky little bitch

让我给你讲清楚一点 你个小贱人

You had my brother whipped for 15 years.

你让我哥哥在你身上耗了15年

15 years, and then you dumpted him.

15年啊 然后你又甩了他


When I look at you That is all I see Just so you know.

我一看见你 就想到这些 你明白了吧

And I'm gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy

我高兴什么时候见杰里米 就什么时候见

Because I have some fun new toys to play with,

因为我有新玩意儿要跟他分享

And I won't think twice about ripping your little head off.

如果我想要你的命 也绝不会手软的

You got it She threatened me - She's on edge

听明白了吗 她威胁我 -她烦躁狂乱

Imagining every sense in your body operating at super speed

想象一下 所有身体感官都在急速运转

I mean, she's uncomfortable in her own skin,And then when you throw in her other issues

她尚未适应急速变化的身体 然后你又用话刺激她

How long before it settles? Hours, days, weeks?There's no rule book.

要多久才能稳定 几小时 几天 还是几星期 没有特定的时间

Well how long before you learn to control it A while

那你是多久才学会控制自我的 相当长

But I didn't have anybody helping me.I have to do it on my own.

但当年没有人帮助我 所有的都得我自己来

The thing is It's hard to resist certain people,Espercially when you are new.

问题在于 会感到很难抗拒一些人 尤其是刚刚转化之初

It's difficult to separate your feelings.

很难将各种感觉分清

Love, lost, anger, desire It can all blur into one urge,

爱 迷失 愤怒和欲望 所有复杂的情感都会化作

Hunger What does that mean?

饥渴 什么意思

It means that Jeremy can't see her. Not now

就是说杰里米不能见她 至少现在不能

She might not be able to resist him,And she could hurt him.

她可能无法抗拒他 可能会伤到他

Or worse I'm not gonna let anybody get hurt.

甚至害死他 我不会让任何人受伤的

I need to get going Elena Please Stephan. This is only so much I can take.

我得走了 埃琳娜 求你了 斯特凡 我已经受够了

重点讲解

1、comfortable

(家具、衣服等)让人舒服的,舒适的

a comfortable fireside chair.

舒适的炉边座椅

Trainers are so comfortable to wear.

便鞋穿着特别舒服。

(建筑物或房间)令人放松的,安逸的,舒适的

A home should be comfortable and friendly.

家应该让人觉得舒服、亲切。

somewhere warm and comfortable.

某个温暖舒服的地方

(人)愉快放松的,舒服的

Lie down on your bed and make yourself comfortable.

躺在床上,身体放松。

She tried to maneuver her body into a more comfortable position.

她试着把身子挪了挪,换了一个较为舒服的姿势。

2、separate

分开的;单独的;独立的

Each villa has a separate sitting-room.

每栋别墅都有一间独立的起居室。

They are now making plans to form their own separate party.

他们如今正计划组建自己的独立政党。

不同的;各别的

Use separate chopping boards for raw meats, cooked meats, vegetables and salads.

切生肉、熟肉、蔬菜和拌色拉的青菜时要使用不同的切菜板。

Men and women have separate exercise rooms.

男女有各自的健身房。

(使)分开;(使)分离;分割;划分

Police moved in to separate the two groups.

警方介入进来,将两拨人分开。

The pans were held in both hands and swirled around to separate gold particles from the dirt.

双手握住淘选盘不停旋动将沙金和尘土分开。


分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • blurv. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏 n. 污点,模糊
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • uncomfortableadj. 不舒服的,不自在的
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v