美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第19期:感觉很愧疚
日期:2016-06-02 20:03

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What happened?What's going on?You were just...Did Damon turn you?

发生了什么 怎么了 你刚刚 达蒙转化你了吗

No. I--I went for him,And then he, uh-- he stabbed me.

没有 我袭击他 然后他 他刺中了我


No, no, no. You must have vampire blood in your system.

不 不 不 你身体里一定有吸血鬼的血

Somebody slipped it to you.No, it's....It's something else.

有人喂你喝的 不是的 是因为... 是因为别的原因

Then how?I, uh...Isobel.Surprise gifts aren't fair.

怎么做到的 我 伊泽贝尔 突然送个惊喜礼物可不公平

I always feel bad for not getting you something.

我没给你买礼物 感觉很愧疚

Just open it.Oh, that's a giant piece of jewelry.I know, it's ridiculous.

打开看看 真是一颗大戒指啊 我知道 有点傻气

Just tell people it's a family heirloom.Nobody questions that.

对外人只说是传家宝就行了 没人会多问的

Where'd you get this?If I told you, you'd laugh at me.

你从哪弄来的 如果告诉你 你会笑话我的

But promise me that you'll always wear it.

向我保证你会一直戴着它

It'll protect you from all the things that go bump in the night.

它会保护你不受黑夜邪灵的伤害

A ring to ward off the demons, eh?

一枚可以趋退恶魔的戒指

Consider it a-- a token of my love,my affection, and if nothing else,

把它当做我对你爱的信物 我的柔情蜜意 如果没有别的

an apology for being so crazy.

就当是为我疯狂行为的歉意

Well, you were definitely crazy.

是的 你确实很疯狂

I'm selfish, and I'm obsessed,And I'm a horrible wife.

我太自私了 我着魔了 我是个糟糕的妻子

But you love me anyway.Yes, I do.

但是你依然爱我 是的

This ring protected me.That's impossible.I know.

是戒指保护了我 不可能啊 我知道

重点讲解

1、affection

喜爱;喜欢

She thought of him with affection.

她很想念他。

She had developed quite an affection for the place.

她逐渐对这个地方钟爱有加。

爱慕;钟爱之情

The distant object of his affections is Caroline.

他一厢情愿地爱慕卡罗琳。

Jack Russell has a special place in the affections of the cricketing public.

杰克·拉塞尔在打板球的人心中有着特殊的地位。


2、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。

分享到