美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第2期:满口仁义道德
日期:2017-03-14 19:10

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Do you need a table?No, I'm not staying.

要找空桌吗 不用 我不打算坐

I just need to use the little girl's room.

我只是 想用一下洗手间


Skip the teen drama and get to it.

跳过这腻歪的段子 说重点

Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom,

然后我只能假装去洗手间

even though I didn't have to go, 'cause I'm a dufus.

尽管我并不想去 就因为我说的蠢话

Elena?Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?

埃琳娜 我看见你跟马特在一起 你还好吗

Yeah, ya know.Whatever.You're good.

还好 你知道 无所谓了 你很棒嘛

What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes?

我哪里穿帮了 发型还是衣服

I know Elena's at,I know Elena's at home.

我知道埃琳娜在 我知道埃琳娜现在在家里

I need you to deliver a message.What was the message?

我要你替我捎个信儿 什么信儿

Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone.

告诉达蒙和斯特凡 我要月光石

Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood.

不然我将血洗本镇

Tell him the rest of it.Tonight. At the masquerade ball.

还有剩下的 就今晚 化装舞会上见

She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard.

她要在人群中交易 杀掉梅森让她变警惕了

She's running scared.What she did to Jenna was desperate.She's out of tricks.

她现在战战兢兢的 走投无路才对珍娜那样 她黔驴技穷了

We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.

我们不能低估她 得好好设计一下

Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?

直接给她月光石不行吗 那样她会离开

No. Katherine's not getting dick.I've had it.

不行 凯瑟琳可没那么简单 我领教过了

I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight.

我今晚去化装舞会 然后杀了她

You're not gonna kill her.Don't give me that goody-goody crap.

你不能杀她 别跟我满口仁义道德的废话

You're not going to kill her.Oh, really?Because I am.

你不能杀她 是嘛 因为我要杀她

词汇解析

1、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

(做游戏等时)假装,假扮,装扮

She can sunbathe and pretend she's in Spain.

她可以晒晒太阳,假装自己是在西班牙。

The children pretend to be different animals dancing to the music.

孩子们扮成不同的动物,随着音乐起舞。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。


2、deliver

递送;投递;运送

The Canadians plan to deliver more food to southern Somalia.

加拿大计划向索马里南部地区运送更多的食品。

The spy returned to deliver a second batch of classified documents.

那名间谍返回来递送第二批机密文件。

履行;兑现;实现

They have yet to show that they can really deliver working technologies.

他们尚未证明自己真的能够开发出实用技术。

proving they could deliver the vote in their areas.

证明他们能够得到自己选区的选票

作(讲座);发表(讲话)

The president will deliver a speech about schools.

总统将就学校问题发表讲话。

It is shocking that only one woman has delivered the lecture in 44 years.

在 44 年间仅有一名女性作过讲座,这真令人震惊。

分享到
重点单词
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • adequatelyadv. 足够地,充分地,适当地
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的