美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第9期:保守身份的秘密
日期:2017-05-23 18:43

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Matt's bumming pretty hard.I know.

马特状态很不好 我知道

It's better this way.I get it.You do?Yeah.

这样也许比较好 我懂 真的 是的


You can't be honest with him.

你不能告诉他实情

And it's not really fair to be with someone and not really let them know who you are.

一边和某人交往 一边又要 保守身份的秘密 确实不容易

I get it.Head over here.

我懂 往这走

There's a cellar that goes to our old property.I know.You do?

这边有我家老宅的地下室 我知道 你知道

I know that this is the old Lockwood property.Watch your step.

我知道洛克伍德老宅在这 当心脚下

I'm guessing this is where Mason was headed the night he turned.It's this way.

我猜这就是梅森变身那晚想来的地方 这边

Did Mason tell you about this place?

梅森有跟你提过这地方吗

Mason bolted before I triggered the curse,but I found these.

我没激活诅咒的时候梅森就溜了 但我找到了这些

They look old.And these bolts and chains.

它们看上去很旧了 还有这些栓钉和锁链

I need new chains, but the bolts could still hold.

我需要另找锁链 不过栓钉还很牢固

I think that's what this place is used for.For full moons.

我想我知道这地方的用处了 满月时用的

词汇解析

1、honest

诚实的;正直的

My dad was the most honest man I ever met.

爸爸是我所见过的最正直的人。

I know she's honest and reliable.

我知道她诚实可靠。

坦诚的;直率的;不隐瞒真相的

I was honest about what I was doing.

我对自己所做的事情并无隐瞒。

He had been honest with her and she had tricked him!

他对她坦诚相见,而她却骗了他!

(表示强调)真的,实在,千真万确

I wish we weren't doing this, Lillian, honest to God, I really do.

我希望我们没有在干这事,莉莲,真的,我真这么想。

You wanna know the honest-to-God truth?

你想知道真正的事实吗?


2、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

分享到