美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第1期:至死方休
日期:2017-03-13 19:37

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on "The vampire diaries".

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

For over a century, I have lived in secret.Until now.

过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 直到现在


I know the risk, but I have to know her.

我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她

What are you?I'm a vampire.

你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼

Tell me about your ex, katherine.

他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳

I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.

我不想你再见埃琳娜

If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that you love.

你不把她从你的生命中清除 我就杀了所有她爱的人

You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?

你一定是埃琳娜 我们怎么会长得一模一样

The lockwoods are werewolves?

洛克伍德家都是狼人

The werewolf gene runs in the lockwood family.

洛克伍德家族流着狼人的血脉

Tell me what triggers the curse!You have to kill somebody!

告诉我怎么激活诅咒 你得去杀人

The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone.

狼人的诅咒被封印在那块月光石里

Katherine will only rip your heart out.Let me do it for her.

凯瑟琳只会让你心碎 让我为她效劳吧

You have no idea what you've just done.

你不清楚自己干了什么

Aww. Did I put a kink in your master plan?

我破坏了你的大计吗

Do honestly believe that I don't have a plan B?Jenna, no!

你真的以为我没有后备方案吗 珍娜 不要

We were just , sneaking around, thinking we weren't going to get caught.

我们太傻 以为偷偷摸摸就不会被发现

But it's over.I'm going after Tyler Lockwood.

但一切都结束了 我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德

And you're not going to stop.Until he kills me.

而且你绝不罢休 至死方休

Here.I'm still shaking.What happened?

给 我还在发抖 发生什么了

Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this.

说吧 告诉他 你一定很爱听

I saw Katherine today.Where? At the grill.

我今天见到凯瑟琳了 在哪里 烧烤吧

I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt.

我只是路过 想跟踪 看看马特

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?


2、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

分享到