美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第3集13:如此有才华
日期:2015-10-08 11:36

(单词翻译:单击)

如此有才华

Wait, wait,wait,Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

大家注意 注意了 注意了 安静 安静

Wait. let's be honest here.

等等 说句实话

In the past, we used to let other teams

过去 我们常常任其它球队


Come into our town and roll right over us!

在我们的地盘上打得我们满地找牙

But that is about to change.

现在扭转乾坤的时刻到了

We've got some great new talent

我们新近了几个体育能人

Tonight starting on the offensive line,

今晚 我们要开始进攻了

And I'm gonna tell you right now,

现在我告诉你们

It has been a long time

我已经很长时间

Since I have seen a kid like this

没有看到

With hands like these.This blows.

如此有才华的队员了 真糟糕

He can't start the guy. He just got here.

他不能安排他首发 他才刚来

...That have been waiting for us

我们一直在等着

To put a check in the win column,

等待这一场胜利

I have only one thing to say to you--

我只有一点要跟你们说

Your Timberwolves are hungry.

你们的狼音队很饥饿

Hey, you. What's wrong?

你怎么了

- Nothing. - And the Central High Lions-

没事 -而雄狮队

Are what's for dinner!

就是我们的晚餐

Is that Jeremy?Wait, no! Ty! No.

那是杰里米吗 等会 别这样 泰

Oh, what do you care?Don't look so down.

你在乎什么呢 别那么沮丧嘛

You can have her when I'm done.

我玩够了她的时候你再上吧

Tyler, stop it!Tyler! Tyler,stop!Stop it!

泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 住手

Stop, you're hurting him!

住手 你打伤他了

Tyler!Tyler, stop!Tyler!Stop it! Tyler, stop!

泰勒 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手

Hey, he's down! Enough!

他已经倒地了 -够了

Jeremy, no!- Get off me! Stop!

杰里米 不要 放开我 -住手

What the hell, Jeremy?

杰里米 你怎么回事

Put your head up, you're bleeding.

把头抬起来 你在流血

I'm fine!Yeah, you smell fine.

我没事 是的 你看上去像没事吗

Just stop, ok?Come on, man. Come on.

别管我 老兄 别这样

Oh, my god, your hand.No, no, no, it's fine.

天啊 你的手 没事的

Is it deep? How bad is it?

划的深吗 我看看有多严重

Come on!But...I saw it, it was...

我看看 但我刚才明明看到

He missed.It's not my blood.

他失手了 不是我的血

- See? I'm fine. - No, no, no.

-看 我没事 -不是啊

I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was...It's ok. I'm ok.

我明明看到玻璃划伤了你的手啊 没事 我很好

It's almost kick-off time, all right?

要开球了

So, um,I'll, uh, I'll see you after the game.

那么 比赛后见

重点讲解

1、come into

继承(财产、封号等)

My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.

我父亲刚刚继承一大批钻石。

在…中起作用

We don't really know where Hortense comes into all this.

我们真的不清楚霍滕斯在这中间起什么作用。

It's an unrestricted journey, and rules of any sort don't come into it.

这是一次没有任何限制的旅行,所有的规则都不起作用。

2、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

I told you. Get off the farm.

我告诉过你,离农场远点。

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。

3、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。


分享到
重点单词
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • offensiveadj. 令人不快的,侮辱的,攻击用的 n. 进攻
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;
  • columnn. 柱,圆柱,柱形物,专栏,栏,列