美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第5期:每天提心吊胆
日期:2016-06-07 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again.

我现在没有一丝再见凯瑟琳的想法了

And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion

而且 让我做你的跟班 门都没有


I'm not asking for your help, Damon.

达蒙 我不是在请求你的帮助

Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness.

寻找凯瑟琳只不过是我在表示善意

The rest is non-negotiable.I have 400 years on you, little boy.

其余没有商量余地 小子 我比你多活了四百年

I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it.

让你粉身碎骨 简直就是易如反掌

I'll be in touch.You got me flowers.

我会再联络你的 你给我买花了

Well, I figured it's a date,why not do it right?

我想既然是个约会 何不做得有模有样

I would have driven, too,But you're the one with the car.

我本想开车来接你的 但只有你有车 我可没有

You know, you'd think that for someone who was around when the car was invented,that you'd have one.

我说 细细推算 早在汽车刚发明的时代你就在世了 该有一辆才对

Oh, I have one.I just never drive it.

有倒是有一辆 只是我从来没开过

You know, it's not too late to cancel.Why would we do that?

现在取消约会还不晚 为什么要取消

I don't know. It just seems surreal.

我说不清 感觉不太现实

Like maybe we weren't meant to get to the normal part.

也许我们注定过不了普通人的生活

That's exactly why we're going to do it.

所以我们才要去参加约会啊

We're going to go out,have some fun,And try to remember that we don't have to be so serious.

我们要出去 找点乐子 告诉自己 不必每天提心吊胆

Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you,It was so that I could do things like this.

听我说 当我决定留下来认识你时 就希望能像现在这样

I could bring my girlfriend flowers,take her out on a date,try to be normal.

给女朋友买花 带她出去约会 试着过普通人的生活

重点讲解

1、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

(某种)人物,形象

Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.

有时候年轻小伙子只是需要找一个母亲式的人物聊一聊,从中获得安慰。

Daniel Boone, the great hero figure of the frontier.

丹尼尔·布恩——西部伟大的英雄形象


2、take out

去除;除掉

I got an abscess so he took the tooth out.

我牙龈脓肿,所以他就把那颗牙拔掉了。

When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.

你编辑录音时,可以把咯咯笑的部分删了。

邀请…外出,带…出去(吃饭、看电影等)

Jessica's grandparents took her out for the day.

杰茜卡的祖父母带她出去玩了一天。

Reichel took me out to lunch.

雷赫尔请我出去吃的午饭。

分享到