美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第13期:欲望得到满足
日期:2015-12-07 19:05

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What happened?We were dancing, and then--Then I killed you.What?You're dead. - I'm dead?
发生什么事了 我们正在跳舞 然后 然后我杀了你 什么 你死了 -我死了?
Yeah, well, let's not make a big deal out of it.
是的 别大惊小怪的

Drank my blood, I killed you,And now you have to feed in order to complete the process.
你吸了我的血 然后我杀了你 你现在必须要饮血 才能完成整个过程
You're wasted.You don't wanna be out there all alone.
你喝多了吧 你不会想要独自一人出去的
You're about to get really freaky.Ok, I had a really good time.I just wanna go home.
你会变得非常怪异 我在这里玩的很开心 我现在只想回家
You're gonna start craving blood,And until you get it, you're gonna feel very out of it.
你会对血产生强烈的欲望 你会觉得精神狂乱 除非欲望得到满足
You have to be careful.Come on, move.See? you're already starting to fall apart.
你一定要小心 得了吧 让开 看到没 你已经开始不行了
And I'm going home now.Ok, fine. I'm just warning you.
我现在要回家了 好吧 我只是警告你而已
Actually, you know what?You should go.
实际上 你知道吗 你应该走
In fact, if I were you,I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy's house.
说老实话 我要是你 我就会去拜访一下你男朋友杰里米
Yeah, whatever.Bye. - Tell elena I said hi.And if you see stefan, tell him to call me.
好吧 随便 再见 -替我向埃琳娜问好 要是看见斯特凡的话 让他给我打电话
I got Stanley on the moore street entrance.The rest of us'll cover other access points.
我让斯坦利守在摩尔街的入口处 剩下人守住其他路口
Call him or call me if that thing goes off.Don't use the radio. Cellphones only.Got it.You've got 8 rounds.
如果这东西有了反应 就通知我或他 不要用对讲机 只能用手机 明白 你有8发子弹
Remember, wood bullets won't kill him,But it'll wound him enough For you to get close and stake him.
记住 木子弹杀不了他 但会让他受伤不轻 你就可以接近他 然后用木桩钉死他
You sure you can handle this?Of course I can.
你确定你能搞定吗 我当然能

重点讲解

1、complete
完全的;十足的
The rebels had taken complete control.
叛乱分子完全控制了局面。
It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.
这表明管理层对此完全不了解。
完整的;全部的;整个的
A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.
整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。
The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.
工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。
使齐全;使完整
Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.
小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。
the stickers needed to complete the collection.
集全一整套所需的贴纸
2、go off
对…不再喜欢;失去对…的兴趣
'Why have they gone off him now?' — 'It could be something he said.'.
“他们现在怎么不喜欢他了?”——“可能是因为他的某些言论。”
I started to go off the idea.
我开始对这一想法失去兴趣了。
(警报器)突然大作
Then the fire alarm went off. I just grabbed my clothes and ran out.
当时火险警报器响了,我一把抓起衣服就往外跑。
进行;进展
The meeting went off all right.
会议进行得十分顺利。
The voting went off without any undue irregularities.
这次投票顺利进行,未发生任何违规行为。

分享到
重点单词
  • votingn. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • cravingn. 渴望,热望 动词crave的现在分词
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭