美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第20期:到处拈花惹
日期:2016-12-27 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

But every day that we're together. It's dangerous.

可我们在一起的每一天都很危险

Why are you giving her so much power over our relationship?

你为什么要任凭她 来搅和我们的关系呢


This is the reality of our situation.Reality sucks.

现实就是如此 去他的现实

This is what she wants, Stefan.She wants us to fight.She wants get between us.

她就是让我们这样 斯特凡 她就是让我们吵嘴 她就是想介入我们之间

She already has, Elena.

埃琳娜 她已经介入了

Bad day?Bad century.I heard you were on the loose.

今天不顺吗 这个世纪都不顺 听说你又到处拈花惹草了

What's the matter? Jealous I spent the day with Stefan?

怎么 我跟斯特凡待了一天 你吃醋了吗

I don't do jealous. Not with you.Not anymore.Then why so pouty?

我不吃醋 不吃你的醋 再也不会吃你的醋了 那干嘛撅着嘴

I tried to kill a werewolf and failed.

我想干掉一个狼人 没成功

Now I feel like I'm not living up to my best self.

我对自己很失望啊

Well, werewolves aren't easy prey.

狼人可不是那么容易搞定的

What do you know about werewolves?Why don't you ask your brother?

你对狼人了解多少 怎么不去问你弟弟

Don't try to be the hero, Damon. You'll end up dead.Been there, done that.

别逞英雄了 达蒙 你这是在找死 已经逞过了 也死过了

At least this time it will have been worth it.

这次就算死了 起码也死有所值

词汇解析

1、end up

(通常指意外地)最终到达

The result was that the engine ended up at the bottom of the canal.

结果引擎最终沉到了运河底。

She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.

她带着孩子逃亡,从一个邻居家跑到另一个邻居家,最后逃到了一个朋友的地下室。

最终;结果;到头来

If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't want.

如果你不知道自己想要什么,到头来你可能得非所愿。

Every time they went dancing they ended up in a bad mood.

每次他们去跳舞,都会不欢而散。


2、spend

花(钱);用(钱)

By the end of the holiday I had spent all my money.

到假期结束时,我已经花光了自己所有的钱。

Businessmen spend enormous amounts advertising their products.

商人们花费巨额资金为自己的商品做广告。

花费(时间或精力)

Engineers spend much time and energy developing brilliant solutions.

工程师们花费很多时间和精力来开发完美的解决方案。

This energy could be much better spent taking some positive action.

这些精力若用于采取某些积极行动的话,可能会更值得。

(在某处)度过(一段时间)

We spent the night in a hotel.

我们在一家旅馆过夜。

分享到