美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第19期:替朋友着想
日期:2016-12-26 20:50

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Elena.Oh my god, I am so sorry about earlier today.

埃琳娜 真对不起 我对之前的事非常抱歉

I don't--I don't know what came over me.It's ok, Caroline.

我 我不知道自己怎么回事 没事的 卡罗琳


Everything that you were saying was right.

你说的都没错

It's just hard for me to hear, you know?

只是我自己不想听罢了

So you're not mad at me?

那你不生我的气了

You were just being a good friend...in your own way.

你只是以你的方式替朋友着想罢了

My own head-case,horrible way.Elena, I really am sorry.

我那疯狂 恐怖的方式 埃琳娜 真的对不起

I'm starving.Well, spending a day with your jealous ex will do that to you.

我好饿 整天都跟那醋坛子前女友在一起 不饿才怪

Listen, I know you're upset.All right, but...

我知道你很郁闷 可是

we have to take her seriously.Today was all about the lengths that she'll go to.

我们不能小看她 今天只是试探一下她的底限

If she was going to hurt me, she would have.

要是她想伤害我 早就动手了

I was standing right in front of her.Elena, you caught her off guard.

我当时就站在她面前 埃琳娜 她对你没有戒心

It doesn't mean that you're safe.

但不代表她不会伤害你

I'm not afraid of her.Well, you should be.

我不怕她 你应该怕她

If Katherine had her way,we'd be breaking up right now.

要是任她为所欲为 那我们现在早分手了

And if today taught me anything,it's that Katherine's used to getting her way.

如果要我从今天的事中总结经验 那就是 凯瑟琳已经习惯为所欲为了

You're not actually saying that we should do what she says.

你不会要我们照她说的去做吧

Listen, she's sadistic.Ok. She threatened you.She threatened everyone.Yeah. No. I get it, ok. She's dangerous.

听着 她是个虐待狂 她威胁到你 威胁到所有人 好吧 我明白了 她是个危险人物

词汇解析

1、break up

(使)分裂;(被)拆分;(使)破碎

Civil war could come if the country breaks up.

如果国家分裂就会爆发内战。

There was a danger of the ship breaking up completely.

这艘船有彻底解体的危险。

(恋人)分手;(夫妻)结束关系

My girlfriend had broken up with me.

我的女朋友已跟我分手了。

He felt appalled by the whole idea of marriage so we broke up.

他被结婚的想法吓住了,因此我们分了手。

散(会);(使)解散

A neighbour asked for the music to be turned down and the party broke up.

因为一个邻居要求把音乐音量调低,聚会便散了。

Police used tear gas to break up a demonstration.

警察使用催泪瓦斯驱散示威人群。


2、come over

(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响

As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.

走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。

开始觉得;突然表现得

When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.

当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。

Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.

你太古板了,其实没什么事。

给人以…印象;显得

You come over as a capable and amusing companion.

你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。

He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.

他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。

分享到