美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集18:容易激动
日期:2015-09-23 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

容易激动

You ok?

你没事吧

What happened to you?

你怎么回事

That's so rude.

我太无礼了


I'm sorry. Excuse me.

对不起 失陪一下

She kind of wigs out.

她太激动了

It's like her thing.

她很容易激动

Jer?

杰里

No. It's me the hypocrite patrol.

不是 是我 冒牌搜查员

What are you doing?

你在干什么

I've become my worst nightmare.

我自己都被自己吓到了

The authority figure who has to violate a 15-year-old's privacy.

一个侵犯15岁孩子隐私权的当权者

Jackpot.

找到

I see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.

藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有

What brought this on?

为何上演这么一出啊

Your ass-hat of a history teacher

你那狗屁历史老师

Shamed me good yesterday.

昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番

You got Tannered. Been there.

泰纳就是这样 我也经历过

"Discover the impossible Ms. Summers."

萨默斯女士让不可能也变成可能

Got it. Thanks.

明白了 谢谢

Like I didn't know I was screwing up.

好像我不知道自己搞砸一样

You're not screwing up aunt Jenna.

珍娜阿姨 你没有搞砸

Yes, I am.

不 我搞砸了

You know why?

知道为什么吗

Because I'm not her.

因为我不是她

She made everything look so easy.

她做每一件事都好像很容易

High school, marriage, having you.

高中 结婚 生下你们

I can't do it.

我做不到

I'm gonna say or do the wrong thing

我说的做的都不对

And he's gonna get worse and it's gonna be my fault.

他的情况会越来越糟 而这是我的错

It's impossible.

我不可能做得到

This is just the fear talking.

你只是因为害怕才这么说

You're a little scared That's all.We all are.

你有点害怕 仅此而已 我们都害怕

I have to go do something.

我得去做点事

But are you going to be ok?

你会没事吗

重点讲解

1、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace...

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

想出;理解;弄清

It took them about one month to figure out how to start the equipment.

他们花了大约1个月的时间才搞清楚如何启动设备。

They're trying to figure out the politics of this whole situation.

他们正试图弄明白整个情形背后的权术争斗。

2、screw up

眯起(眼睛);扭曲(面部)

She had screwed up her eyes, as if she found the sunshine too bright.

她眯起了眼睛,好像是觉得阳光太刺眼。

Close your eyes and screw them up tight.

合上眼睛,闭紧。

把(纸)揉成一团

He would start writing to his family and would screw the letter up in frustration.

他会提笔给家人写信,却常常懊恼沮丧地又把信纸揉成一团。

He screwed up his first three efforts after only a line or two.

前 3 次他只写了一两行就把纸揉成了一团。

弄糟;搞乱;毁坏

You can't open the window because it screws up the air conditioning.

你不能打开窗户,那样空调就不起作用了。

Get out. Haven't you screwed things up enough already!

滚出去。事情给你搞得还不够糟啊!


分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • frustrationn. 挫折,令人沮丧的东西
  • creativeadj. 创造性的
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀
  • backdropn. 背景幕,背景
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧