美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第3集08:坐等幸福来敲门
日期:2015-10-02 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

坐等幸福来敲门

You have a beautiful home, Elena.Thank you.

你家真漂亮 埃琳娜 谢谢

I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team.

真不敢相信泰纳先生居然让你加入了球队

Ah,Tyler must be seely.

泰勒真可怜


But good for you. Go for it.

但对你来说是个好机会 加油吧

That's what I always tell him. You have to engage.

我总是那样跟他说 你必须要去争取

You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you.

而不能只是坐等幸福来敲门

You have to go get it.

你要主动去争取

Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today.

埃琳娜今天不太走运

It's only because you missed summer camp.

只是因为你错过了夏令营

God, I don't know how you're ever

天啊 我不知道你什么时候

Going to learn the routines.

才能学会那套动作

I'll work with her. She'll get it.

我会教她 她很快就能学会的

I guess we can put her in the back.

我想可以把她放在队伍后面

You know, you don't seem like

你知道吗 你看起来不像

The cheerleader type, Elena.

会加入拉拉队员的人 埃琳娜

Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died.

那是因为她的父母刚过世

Yeah, I mean, she's just

是的 我是说 她正在

Totally going through a blah phase.

经历一段难熬的时期

She used to be way more fun.

她曾经是那样的有趣

And I say that with complete sensitivity.

我完全没有任何冒犯的意思

I'm sorry, Elena.

我很抱歉 埃琳娜

I know what it's like to lose both your parents.

我明白失去双亲的感觉

In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person

事实上 斯特凡和我见证了

We've ever cared about die.

我们在乎的每一个人的死亡

We don't need to get into that right now, Damon.

你没必要现在提起这个 达蒙

Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry.

斯特凡 你说的对 我很抱歉

The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up.

我最不想做的就是提到她

Don't do that.Not while I'm working.

别这样 我在工作呢

I'll see you later.I'll be right back.

回头见 我很快回来

She's my sister and I love her,

她是我妹妹 我爱她

But sometimes she can really make you work for it.

但有时候她真的让人心如刀割 妒火中烧

I find it pretty easy.

用药勾她太容易了

重点讲解

1、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

使齐全;使完整

Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.

小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。

the stickers needed to complete the collection.

集全一整套所需的贴纸

2、bring up

养育;抚养;养大

She brought up four children.

她养大了4个孩子。

His grandmother and his father brought him up.

是他的祖母和父亲把他养大的。

3、go through

经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)

He was going through a very difficult time.

他正处于非常艰难的时期。

South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.

南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。

翻阅;翻找;整理

It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.

显然有人翻过我的物品。

重复;例行做

Every night, they go through the same routine: he throws open the bedroom window, she closes it.

他们每天晚上都要上演这么一出戏:他打开卧室的窗户,她又把它关上。

(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准

The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.

要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。


分享到
重点单词
  • engagev. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • tannern. 制革工人
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • sensitivityn. 敏感,多愁善感,感受性
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支