美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第9期:迷恋上一个人
日期:2016-05-22 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Bourbon.Behold the teacher.Don't you have some papers to grade?

来一杯波本酒 老师也在呢 不需要批改试卷吗

It's, uh, more fun with a buzz.Well, most things in life are.Sober's depressing.

一醉解千愁 人生之事大多如此 清醒只让人郁闷压抑


You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed.

在我看来 你可不像会郁闷的人啊

You say that like you know me.Just a hunch.

你说的好像你很了解我一样 只是感觉罢了

You have a good afternoon.Not likely.Daytime drinking, huh?

下午愉快 不大可能 大白天喝酒

It's all the rage.Listen, I need a favor.You ever been in love?Excuse me?

流行嘛 我要你帮我一个忙 你恋爱过吗 什么

Have you ever been so bent on someone,that you just have your heart ripped out by them?

你有没有完全迷恋上一个人 到最后却被对方伤透了心

You forget I was married.Right. Gay husband.She'll have what I'm having.Sit down.

我想你忘了我已经结婚了 对哦 你有个同性恋老公 给她来杯一样的 请坐

There's a fundraiser here tonight that the founder's council is throwing.

今晚镇上有个筹款活动 创立者协会组织的

The town's most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates,and, well, we are short of bachelor.

镇里最优质的单身汉会被抽中参加约会 不过 我们缺少单身汉

Is this what you do when there's no, um, vampires?

没有吸血鬼的时候你们就干这破事儿吗

Organize bachelor raffles?Oh, trust me.At this point, I miss the vampires.

举办单身汉兑奖活动 相信我 此时此刻 我觉得处理吸血鬼更好

Look, you're a hero to this town, Damon.I know most people don't know it,

听着 达蒙 你是小镇的英雄 我知道很多人不知情

but you are, and you're single and a catch.Oh, come on. Help me out.

但你确实是 而且你是单身 也很优质 拜托 帮帮我

Carol Lockwood won't let me live it down if I come up empty handed.

若是我空手而归 卡罗尔·洛克伍德不会让我好过的

重点讲解

1、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

(工作)出现空缺;(商品)上市

A research fellowship came up at Girton and I applied for it and got it.

格顿学院设立了一项研究奖学金,我提出申请并且成功获得。

The house came up for sale and the couple realised they could just about afford it.

这幢房子放盘,两口子才意识到他们的钱差不多刚够买下它。


2、depress

使抑郁;使沮丧;使消沉

I must admit the state of the country depresses me.

我必须承认国家的现状让我倍感沮丧。

I know he is too optimistic but I don't want to depress him.

我知道他太过乐观了,但我不想令他灰心丧气。

降低;减少

The stronger U.S. dollar depressed sales.

美元走强导致销售额下降。

分享到
重点单词
  • optimisticadj. 乐观的,乐观主义的
  • bentbend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的
  • depressvt. 使沮丧,降低,压下,压抑,使萧条
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • hunchn. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • organizev. 组织
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • fellowshipn. 友谊,团体,会员资格,奖学金