美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第3集04:改变主意
日期:2015-09-28 10:03

(单词翻译:单击)

改变主意

How did you know all of that?

你怎么会全都知道呢

Years and years of crossword puzzles.

年复一年的填字游戏

It's a loner thing.

这是独行侠专属游戏


Nice job! Nice job!

干得漂亮 干得漂亮

Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at?

洛克伍德先生 你有在行的吗

'Cause it isn't history,

因为这不是历史课

And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball!

你刚刚的防守也烂得一塌糊涂

Yes, coach.Now do it again!

是 教练 再来一次

Oh, my god! You're here!

天啊 你来了

Yep. I can't be sad girl forever.

是啊 我不可能一直阴郁悲伤啊

The only way to get things back to the way they were

让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是

Are to do things that were.

去做原来做的事

Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight.

你今晚来我家吃饭吧

I am?You and me and Stefan.

我吗 你 我 还有斯特凡

You have to give him a chance.

你得给他个机会

Tonight's no good.

今晚不行

Have you seen Caroline?

你看到卡罗琳了吗

I texted her like a hundred times.

我给她发了无数条短信了

Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett.

别转移话题 邦妮·贝内特

You're going to be there.

你今晚一定得来

Fine. I'll go.Good.

好吧 我会去的 很好

Varsity trials were last spring, mr. Salvatore.

球队选拔赛是在去年春天 塞尔瓦托先生

I wasn't here then, sir.

我当时还没来这里 教练

And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned.

在我看来 你现在也别想来这里

Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I

泰纳先生 我知道你和我

Didn't get off to the best start,

刚认识就处得不怎么愉快

And I want to apologize for that.

我想为此向您道歉

I've played football before.

我以前打过橄榄球

Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good.

通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒

Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71.

我不会问你谁赢了71年的超级杯赛

'71 was the...Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir.

71年是...抱歉 我懂了 教练

Just to see you get knocked on your ass.

我想看看你怎么被打得屁滚尿流

Borrow some gear.Go!

去借套行头吧 去啊

Before I change my mind. Let's run it again!

不然我要改变主意了 再来一次

重点讲解

1、defend

防御;保卫;保护

Every man who could fight was now committed to defend the ridge.

每个能够参加战斗的男子现在都决心要保卫这条山脊。

His courage in defending religious and civil rights inspired many outside the church.

他在捍卫宗教和公民权利时所表现出来的勇气鼓舞了许多教会之外的人。

替…辩护;为…辩解;维护

Matt defended all of Clarence's decisions, right or wrong.

克拉伦斯的决定,不管对错,马特都予以维护。

The author defends herself against charges of racism by noting that blacks are only one of her targets.

面对种族主义指控,作者替自己辩护说黑人只是她的抨击目标之一。

(律师)为(被告)辩护

a lawyer who defended political prisoners during the military regime.

在军人政权时期为政治犯辩护的律师

He has hired a lawyer to defend him against the allegations..

他已聘请了一位律师针对这些指控为自己辩护。

2、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。

3、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。


分享到
重点单词
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • tannern. 制革工人
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • defendedvt. 辩护;防护 vi. 保卫;防守
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为