美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第6期:喜欢的生活方式
日期:2015-11-30 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Vicki Donovan.You know her?I went to high school with her mother.

薇姬·多诺万 你认识她吗 她妈妈是我高中同学

Think she's one of these?I hope not.

你觉得她是死者之一吗 但愿不是


Where are you, Stefan?I'm trapped at the house,

你在哪儿 斯特凡 我被困在这房子里了

And I'm getting really bored and really impatient,

我觉得极度无聊而且耐性尽失

And I don't do bored and impatient.

这可不是我喜欢的生活方式

Bring me my ring.Damn it.Aw, don't get blood on the couch.

把我的戒指还给我 该死的 别把血弄沙发上了

Please.I got you good, didn't I?

拜托 我咬得很不错 不是吗

Well, you're not gonna be any fun today.

你今天什么乐子都不会有

I'm so gonna regret this.Drink up.Drink it up.Don't drip.

我日后肯定会后悔的 喝吧 都喝了 别洒了

There you go. Good girl.That's it.Stop here.

就这样 好女孩儿 就是这样 在这儿停车

What are we doing here?I want to show you something.

我们来这里干嘛 我想带你看点东西

In the middle of nowhere?This...Didn't used to be nowhere.

在这荒郊野岭吗 这里...以前不是荒郊野岭

Used to be my home.It looks so...Old?It's because they are.

以前是我家 看上去很... 古老吗 因为的确很古老

Wait. How long have you...I've been 17 years old since 1864.

等等 你已经多久...我从1864年起就一直是17岁

重点讲解

1、impatient

不耐烦的;急躁的

He is impatient as the first hour passes and then another.

一个小时、两个小时过去了,他不耐烦了。

The big clubs are becoming increasingly impatient at the rate of progress.

大牌俱乐部对缓慢的进展越来越不耐烦了。

易发火的;无耐心的

Beware of being too impatient with others.

注意不要对人不耐烦。

He threw it aside with an impatient gesture and another oath and walked off.

他不耐烦地把它扔到一边,又骂了一句,然后走开了。

迫不及待的;切望的;急不可耐的

He was impatient to get home.

他迫不及待想要回家。

They are impatient for jobs and security.

他们渴望得到工作,获取安全感。

2、trap

圈套;诡计;骗局

He failed to keep a rendezvous after sensing a police trap

他察觉到警方设了圈套以后就没有如约会面。

He was trying to decide whether the question was some sort of a trap

他试图判断那个问题是不是个套。

诱骗;使上当;使中计

Were you just trying to trap her into making some admission?

你刚才是想诱使她供认吗?

She had trapped him so neatly that he wanted to slap her.

她骗他骗得如此干净利落,他恨不得给她一记耳光。



分享到
重点单词
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • oathn. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语
  • gesturen. 手势,姿态 v. 作手势表达
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • impatientadj. 不耐烦的,急躁的