美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第4期:思念埃琳娜
日期:2016-01-26 12:39

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing And forehead brooding.This is fun. I like this.

我也可以继续闷闷不乐 思念埃琳娜 愁眉紧锁 互换身份很有趣 我喜欢

And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic falls.

我也将最终暴露自己 回归神秘瀑布镇的邪恶动机


Yeah. I'm done.That's just like you, Damon.Always have to have the last word.

好吧 到此为止 你就是那样 达蒙 永远要强辩到底

And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's church

之后 我发现自己身在老费尔教堂的废墟中

before I woke up back in the woods.And you always see your ancestor Emily?

醒来后发现自己竟在树林里 你总能看见你的祖先艾米莉吗

Do you believe in ghosts?2 weeks ago, I'd say no, but now...

你相信世上有鬼吗 两周前我会说不 但是现在

I think I'm being haunted.I don't get it. Why Emily?

我想我被鬼缠身了 我不明白 为什么艾米莉要缠着你

Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war day.

外婆说她在内战时期是个强大的女巫

And that this medallion was hers,A witch's talisman.

这个项链是她的 女巫的护身符

And it all started when you got the necklace?

怪事都是从你得到这个项链开始的

I think she's using it to communicate with me.

我认为她在用项链和我交流

Ok, what does grams say about it?

你外婆怎么说

I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it.

我不能跟她说 她会让我积极接受

I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop.

我不想接受 我想让怪事停止

Hey, Mr. Saltzman, I'm, uh...I'm Jeremy Gilbert.

萨尔茨曼老师 我是杰里米·吉尔伯特

You wanted to see me?You know that your old teacher Had a jackass file?

你找我吗 你知道你以前的老师 有个"混蛋文件夹"吗

No joke. It's, uh, typed on a label.

不开玩笑 上面还贴了标签

It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it,But really it's just an opus to you.

里面有所有问题少年的名字 但事实上说的都是关于你的杰作

重点讲解

1、finally

终于;总算

The word was finally given for us to get on board.

终于通知我们登乘了。

The food finally arrived at the end of last week and distribution began.

食品总算在上周末运到并开始分发。

最后地;末尾地

The action slips from comedy to melodrama and finally to tragedy.

剧情从喜剧逐渐发展为情节剧,最后又演变为悲剧。

(用于引出观点等)最后,最后要说的是

Finally, who needs the theatre?

最后要说的是,谁还需要剧院呢?

And finally, a word about the winner and runner-up.

最后,来谈一谈冠亚军。


2、communicate

沟通;联系;交流

My natural mother has never communicated with me.

我的亲生母亲从未和我联系过。

Officials of the CIA depend heavily on electronic mail to communicate with each other.

中情局官员之间的联系在很大程度上依赖电子邮件。

传达;传递

They successfully communicate their knowledge to others.

他们成功地把知识传授给他人。

The results will be communicated to parents.

结果会通知父母。

沟通,交流(情感、想法等)

He was never good at communicating with the players.

他不善于和队员们进行沟通。

Family therapy showed us how to communicate with each other.

家庭疗法指导我们彼此之间的沟通交流。

分享到
重点单词
  • melodraman. 音乐剧,通俗剧,传奇剧式的事件
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • distributionn. 分发,分配,散布,分布
  • motiveadj. 发动的,运动的,积极的,动机的 n. 动机,主
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • necklacen. 项链
  • revealvt. 显示,透露 n. (外墙与门或窗之间的)窗侧,门
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通