美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集12:话题人物
日期:2015-08-29 09:22

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集12:话题人物

You know, you're kind of the talk of the town.

知道吗 你是全镇的话题人物

- Am I? - Mm-hmm.

-是吗 -嗯

Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.

神秘新人


Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.

你也挺神秘的

Twinged in sadness.

满脸哀伤

What makes you think that I'm sad?

为什么觉得我哀伤

Well, we did meet in a graveyard.

我是在墓地遇见你的

Right.


Well, no, technically we met in the men's room.

不 准确来说应该是在男厕

You don't want to know, it's.

还是不说了

It's not exactly party chit-chat.

不适合在派对上聊这些

Well, I've never really been very good at, uh

我一直都不太擅长

Chit-chat.

聊天

Last spring...

去年春天

My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.

我父母的车从桥上坠下 掉进湖里

And I was in the backseat and I survived, but...

我当时在后座 捡回一命

They didn't.

他们却没那么幸运

So that's my story.

这就是我的故事

You won't be sad forever, Elena.

悲伤不会相伴一生的 埃琳娜

No, Ty.

不行 泰

I'm not having sex against a tree.

我不要靠着树做爱

-Oh, come on, it would be hot. - For who?

-别啊 多性感 -我不觉得

No, it's not going to happen.

不 不行

It's not going to happen, not here, not like this.

不行 特别是这样的时间地点

No. I said no.

不行 我说不行

I said no! Ow, that hurts!

不行 好痛

Hey, leave her alone.

放开她

You know, you're starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.

你真让我忍不住恼火了 吉尔伯特

Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.

快滚 泰勒 离我远点

Wow. Vicki Donovan says no.

薇姬·多诺万居然会拒绝男人

That's a first.

头一回啊

I didn't need your help.

我不需要你帮忙

It seems like you did.

我看未必

- He was just drunk. - I'm drunk.

-他只是醉了 -我也醉了

Am I throwing myself at you?

我这样对你了吗

No, you're worse.

不 你更坏

You want to talk to me, get to know me,

你想跟我搭讪 了解我

See into my soul and screw and screw and screw

看穿我的灵魂 搅乱我的思想

Until you're done with me.

直到厌倦我

Is that what you think?

你是这么想的吗

That's what I know.

我知道一定是这样

重点讲解

1、mysterious

神秘的;难以理解的

He died in mysterious circumstances.

他死得很蹊跷。

A mysterious illness confined him to bed for over a month.

他得了一种神秘的怪病,卧床有一个多月。

爱故弄玄虚的;神秘的

As for his job — well, he was very mysterious about it.

至于他的工作,他总是显得非常神秘,从不多说。

2、drive off

击退;赶走

The government drove the guerrillas off with infantry and air strikes.

政府用步兵和空袭击退了游击队。

Men drove off the dogs with stones.

人们用石头赶走了狗群。

3、survive

生存;存活;幸存

the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours.

致使这 8 个小学生在冰冷的海水里挣扎求生四个多小时的一连串事件

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。

挺过;艰难度过

On my first day here I thought, 'Ooh, how will I survive?'

我第一天到这儿时就想,“天哪,我怎么能挺过去呢?”

people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

艰难度日的失业者

幸存;幸免于难;留存

When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive...

引入市场经济后,许多工厂将面临倒闭。

The chances of a planet surviving a supernova always looked terribly slim.

行星躲过超新星爆发的几率总是十分渺茫。


分享到