美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第11期:臭名昭著的吸毒者
日期:2015-12-05 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

We are working on the Mayor Lockwood Doc ID the bodies?A few townies. Notorious druggies.
我们正通报洛克伍德镇长 医生确认死者身份了吗 几个镇民 臭名昭著的吸毒者
I suppose that'll make it easy for people to buy the story.
如此一来 人们也更容易相信我们编的故事


And Vicki Donovan?She's not one of the deceased.Where the hell is she?I wish I knew.Sorry I'm late.
薇姬·多诺万呢 她并不是死者之一 那她到底哪儿去了 我也希望我知道 对不起 我来晚了
You have the watch?It's ready.That's it?Yes. that's it.I am so over Tyler, so over him.
你拿到那块表了吗 好了 就这样吗 是的 就这样 我跟泰勒彻底完了 完全忘记他了
I knew from the beginning That I was only a piece of ass to him,
我从一开始就知道 我对他来说不过是一块垃圾
But I thought maybe if he got to know me better,He might he might see something more.But no.
但我以为如果他能更了解我 也许他能发现我身上的闪光点 但是我错了
Now, Jeremy, on the other hand,That's all he's ever seen in me is something more,
现在 另一方面 杰里米 他可以发现我的好
And I like that.Jeremy, huh?Elena's brother?Yeah. Yeah.
我也喜欢那种感觉 杰里米啊 埃琳娜的弟弟吗 是啊 就是他
So, elena used to date my brother,And they were always together,
埃琳娜以前和我哥哥是一对 他们总是在一起
So Jeremy would always be hanging around And crushing on me and--
所以杰里米总在我身边出现 还迷恋上了我
Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend?You're, like, totally cool and so hot.
为啥你没有女朋友呢 你这么酷 又性感迷人
I know.Don't you wanna be in love?I've been in love.
我知道 你不想恋爱吗 我曾经爱过
It's painful and pointless and overrated.Except when it isn't.No more talking.Let's dance.
很痛苦 毫无意义 而且并没有传说的那么好 但也有甜蜜的时候 别再说话了 我们跳舞吧

重点讲解

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、hand around
递送,传递(食物等)
John handed round the plate of sandwiches...
约翰把三明治盘子递给每一个人。
the free Jamaican cigars that were always handed around at official functions.
总是在正式场合递送的免费牙买加雪茄

分享到