美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第14期:饮食习惯
日期:2017-01-14 15:04

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

How did you fool us?How do you walk in the sun?

你是怎么骗过我们的 你怎么能在太阳下出没

I will drag this out painfully.But you're my friend.

我会折磨你到你肯说为止 但你是我的朋友


Our friendship was a lie.Answer me, and I'll kill you fast.

我们的友谊是个谎言 回答我 我可以给你个痛快

What is that?he's not gonna tell us anything.Kill them both

什么 他是不会说了 杀了他们俩

Caroline.Caroline, what is it?My mom. She's killing them.

卡罗琳 卡罗琳 怎么了 是我妈妈 她要杀了他们

What?No, no, no.We have to stop her.No, I can't.

什么 别 别 别去 我们得去阻止她 不 我不能去

Elena, she's going to find out about me.Elena!

埃琳娜 她会发现我的事的 埃琳娜

Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart,then burn them both.Check it out.

开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们 去看看

Elena! What are you doing?You can't kill them. I'm not going to let you.

埃琳娜 你在这儿干什么 你不能杀了他们 我不会让你这么做的

What was that? Who else is with you?What the,Hi, mom.

那是什么 还有谁跟你在一起 什么 嗨 妈妈

You need to drink some deputy blood.Oh, no.

你得喝些人血 不要

I'll be fine.It's going to take a little bit longer.

我会好的 就是时间要长一点

Damon's right, you know.If there's ever a time to break your diet.

达蒙说的没错 现在正是你需要打断一下饮食习惯的时候

He said he didn't want it, okay?

他说他不想喝 明白吗

This is a most unfortunate situation.

现在的情形可太糟糕了

Two deputies dead.And you.What am I going to do with you?

两个警官副手死了还有你 我该怎么处置你呢

You won't tell anyone, will you?

你不会说出去的 对吧

词汇解析

1、stake

处于危险境地;处于成败关头

The tension was naturally high for a game with so much at stake.

对于一场成败攸关的比赛来说气氛自然非常紧张。

At stake is the success or failure of world trade talks.

世界贸易谈判正处于成败的重要关头。

(比赛或行动的)赌注,风险

The game was usually played for high stakes between two large groups.

游戏通常在两大集团之间进行,下的赌注一般都很大。

By arresting the organisation's two top leaders the government and the army have now raised the stakes.

逮捕了该组织的两名主要头目后,政府和军队现在面临的风险更大了。

将…押(在…);以…打赌;拿…冒险

He has staked his political future on an election victory.

他把自己的政治前途押在竞选获胜上。

He has staked his reputation on the outcome.

他将自己的名声赌在了这个结果上。


2、situation

形势;情况;局面

Army officers said the situation was under control.

陆军军官称局面已经得到了控制。

And now for a look at the travel situation in the rest of the country.

现在再来看一下该国家其他地方的旅游情况。

(建筑物、城镇的)位置,环境

The garden is in a beautiful situation on top of a fold in the rolling Hampshire landscape.

这座花园位于地势连绵起伏的汉普郡的一处山岗上,环境十分优美。

分享到