美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第12期:正义之举
日期:2016-10-08 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit.

嘿 你还好吗 你那撞得最严重

I'm fine. I'm fine.No, they need To check you out. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.

我还好 没事 不 他们需要 给你做检查 没事 我还好


They're helping Tyler.Pulse is steadying. All right.

他们在抢救泰勒 脉搏稳定下来了 好吧

What the hell? What? What's wrong?His eyes.

怎么回事 什么 怎么了 他的眼睛

What happened? Dude, don't scare me like that.

发生什么了 伙计 别这样吓我

Hey, she needs some help over here.Caroline!

她需要帮助 卡罗琳

Guys! Over here. Over there.Caroline, hey. God, what happened?

伙计们 来这边 到那边去 卡罗琳 天啦 发生什么了

Caroline, wake up.Wait, wait, wait.I can hear them.

卡罗琳 醒醒 等等 等等 我听到他们了

The building's on fire.What?Building's on fire.

房子里着火了 什么 房子里着火了

Where's Damon?With the rest of them,where he should be. It's over for Damon.

达蒙在哪里 和其余的吸血鬼一起 在他该在的地方 他死定了

You're crazy. Why?cause I'm doing what should have been done 145 years ago?

你疯了 为什么 为完成了145年前就该完成的事

This is the right thing, Elena.Go ahead. You won't make it out.

杀光他们是正义之举 埃琳娜 去吧 你出不来的

It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself.

省得我动手杀你

You know the building well.Is there another entrance in?

你很了解这座房子 还有其他的入口吗

Utility door. There's one around the side.

通用门 在边上有一个

词汇解析

1、check out

结账退房;结账离开(诊所);给…办理结账手续

They packed and checked out of the hotel.

他们收拾好东西,办理了退房手续。

I was disappointed to miss Bryan, who had just checked out.

我非常失望没有见着布赖恩,他刚退房走了。

了解清楚;核实;查实

Maybe we ought to go down to the library and check it out.

或许我们应该去趟图书馆,查个明白。

We ought to check him out on the computer.

我们理应在电脑上查清他的资料。

经证实是对的;符合要求

She was in San Diego the weekend Jensen got killed. It checked out.

詹森遇害的那个周末她在圣迭戈,后经查证情况属实。

Everything checks out.

查过了,一切正常。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,