美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第2期:达蒙式幽默
日期:2016-09-28 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Look at you, all retro.What are you doing here?Why wouldn't I be here?

看看你 一身复古装束 你来这儿干嘛 我为什么不能来

Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention.Isobel's gone.

邦妮消除了吉尔伯特发明的魔力 伊泽贝尔走了


And it's Founder's Day.I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.

而且今天是创立日啊 我过来吃棉花糖 抢你女朋友啦

Don't start with me, Damon.Oh, you started it, Stefan,

别来惹我 达蒙 是你先惹我的 斯特凡

with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.I'm just enjoying that.

是你对我说 "你让我没安全感 离埃琳娜远点" 我就喜欢你那样

As long as you heard it.Huh? What?You have no sense of humor, Stefan.

至少你听进去了 什么 你一点幽默感都没有 斯特凡

Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.Damon humor.

其实我只是没有达蒙式幽默而已 达蒙式幽默

hey, look.I get it. I get it.I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,

听着 我懂了 我懂了 我比你优秀 性感 出众

and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.

你害怕我不再迷恋凯瑟琳之后 把注意力转向埃琳娜

But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.You're right. She's not.

别担心 埃琳娜不是凯瑟琳 没错 她不是

Anna.Look at you.Heh. I know, it's stupid, huh?

安娜 看看你 我知道 很傻帽吧

I'm part of the parade.But how are you?

我要参加游行 你还好吗

I've been...been been so worried,and I feel awful.

我一直很担心你 我感觉糟透了

Why?You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.

怎么了 不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔干的

Are you sure it was him?Who else would have done it?

你确定是他吗 不然还会是谁

词汇解析

1、attention

注意;留心;专注

You have my undivided attention.

我专心听你所讲。

Later he turned his attention to the desperate state of housing in the province.

其后,他将注意力转向了该省形势严峻的住房问题。

保养;照料;照顾

Each year more than two million household injuries need medical attention.

每年有超过200万起家中受伤事件需要医疗处理。

a demanding baby who seems to want attention 24 hours a day.

好像一天24小时都要人照看的难缠的宝宝

(突然)吸引…的注意

A faint aroma of coffee attracted his attention.

淡淡的咖啡香味一下子吸引了他。

He sat at one of the round tables and tried to attract her attention.

他坐在其中一张圆桌旁边,想引起她的注意。


2、parade

(庆祝重大日子或事件的)游行行列

A military parade marched slowly and solemnly down Pennsylvania Avenue.

阅兵队列沿宾夕法尼亚大道缓慢而庄严地行进。

游行;成群结队地行走

More than four thousand soldiers, sailors and airmen paraded down the Champs Elysee.

逾4,000名陆、海、空三军将士在香榭丽舍大街游行。

Everybody was beginning to parade back to the village.

大家开始成群结队地返回村庄。

阅兵式;阅兵典礼

He had them on parade at six o'clock in the morning.

他让他们早晨6点列队接受检阅。

Morning parade was in progress on the parade ground.

阅兵场正在进行早间检阅。

分享到