美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第17期:不要随便邀请人进屋
日期:2015-12-11 10:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Maybe we should check in with Matt.He'll call when he finds her.
也许我们该和马特联系一下 如果他找到薇姬会联系我们的
Well, what are we supposed to do?We wait. we're supposed to wait.
那我们该做点什么呢 等待 我们应该等待
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我真不明白她怎么了

She'll be fine.It'll all be fine.Jeremy, go upstairs.You're afraid of me.
她会没事的 一切都会好起来的 杰里米 到楼上去 你很怕我
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess.
我大胆地猜一下
Stefan finally fessed up.Stay away from me.
斯特凡终于坦白了 离我远点
Hey, there's no need to be rude.I'm just looking for Stefan.
不用这么无礼 我只想找斯特凡
May I come in?Oh, wait. of course I can.
我能进来吗 等等 我当然能进来了
I've been invited.We can cut to the chase if you want.
我受过邀请的 如果你愿意 我们就开门见山吧
I'm not gonna kill you right now.That wouldn't serve my greater agenda.
我现在不会杀你 因为那将违背我更宏伟的计划
So...Where's Stefan?He's out looking for Vicki.
所以 斯特凡在哪 他去找薇姬了
Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes.
别用你那批判的小眼神看着我
Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her.Did you thank Katherine?
那女孩会感谢我对她做的一切 你感谢凯瑟琳吗
Got the whole life story, huh?I got enough.Oh, I doubt that.
看来你知道一切了啊 我知道的够多了 我表示怀疑
Tell my brother I'm looking for him.Oh, tip for later.Be careful who you invite in the house.
告诉斯特凡我在找他 给你个忠告 以后不要随便邀请人进屋

重点讲解

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、go out
外出交际;外出娱乐
I'm going out tonight.
我今晚要出去玩。
It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.
这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。
与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)
I once went out with a French man.
我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。
They've only been going out for six weeks.
他们相恋才6周时间。
不复存在;被替代;过时
Double-breasted suits went out years ago.
双排扣的套装好多年前就过时了。
The weapons had gone out of use.
这些武器已经被淘汰了。

分享到
重点单词
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • limbn. 枝干,树枝,肢体 vt. 切断(树枝,手足)
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • agendan. 议事日程