美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集11:彗星之夜
日期:2015-09-16 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

彗星之夜

He's on the rebound and has raging family issues.

他尚在恢复情伤 且有严重的家庭问题

Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend.

至少只是前女友

Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues

跟那些"恋母情结男"相比根本算不了什么


or cheating issues.Or amphetamine issues.

或"偷腥男" 或"嗑药男"

Jeremy.Jeremy where were you?

杰里米 杰里米你到哪去了

More stoner stories?

又要给我讲嗑药的故事吗

Look, Jenna, I get it you were cool.

珍娜我知道你以前很酷

And so that's... that's cool.

那 很酷

Oh, no, no, no!

喂 你等会

Ow! why?- Why...why did you do that? - Listen up!

到底怎么了啊 为何你要那样做 -你听着

Quit ditching class or you're grounded.

不要再逃课了 要不然就禁足

No discussion.

没得商量

Parental authority I like it.

玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢

Sleep tight.

好好睡吧

Matt.Mattie?

马特 马特

Tonight, night of the comet.

今夜 彗星之夜

Would you like a program?

过来一起看吧

He didn't call, huh?

他没有打电话吗

Or text.

也没发短信

But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.

我发现我们从没发过短信

We've never gotten to the texting part.

我们还没到发短信那步

That's an important milestone in any relationship.

短信交流在恋爱中至关重要啊

Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.

是吗 反正时机不到

When is it ever right?

那何时是正确的时机

I'm not ready, Bonnie.

我还没准备好 邦妮

Who is?

谁又准备好了呢

At least I put myself out there.

至少我努力争取了啊

Is that what you're calling it?

你认为是这样吗

What do you mean?

什么意思

All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't.

我听到的都是你不能谈恋爱的原因

重点讲解

1、rebound

弹回;反弹

His shot in the 21st minute of the game rebounded from a post.

在比赛进行到第21分钟时,他的一记射门击中门柱弹了回来。

The hot liquid splashed down on the concrete and rebounded.

滚烫的液体泼在水泥地面上又溅了起来。

对…产生反作用,对…产生不良影响(尤指本欲使其发生在别人身上)

Mia realised her trick had rebounded on her.

米娅意识到她的把戏反而害了自己。

The CIA was extremely wary of interfering with the foreign Press; in the past, such interference had rebounded.

中央情报局对干涉国外媒体的事情十分谨慎;过去此类干涉曾经起过适得其反的作用。

(结束恋爱关系之后)处于反弹期,在失意之时

He took heroin for the first time when he was on the rebound from a broken relationship.

他第一次吸食海洛因是在一次失恋之后的失意期。

2、ditch

摆脱;抛弃;丢弃

I decided to ditch the sofa bed.

我决定把沙发床扔了。

Unpopular policies such as unilateral disarmament were ditched.

诸如单边裁军之类不得人心的政策已被废除了。

抛弃;甩掉;与…断交

I can't bring myself to ditch him and start again.

我不忍心蹬掉他再觅新欢。

(使)(飞机)紧急迫降

One American pilot was forced to ditch his jet in the Gulf.

一位美国飞行员被迫将喷气式飞机紧急迫降在波斯湾上。

A survivor was knocked unconscious when the helicopter ditched.

在直升机紧急迫降时,一名幸存者被撞昏过去。

3、realize

认识到;意识到;了解

As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.

我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。

People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.

人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。

(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生

Straightaway our worst fears were realised.

我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。

Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.

那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。

实现;实施;实行

Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.

将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。

The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.

该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。


分享到