美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第10期:信任你的能力
日期:2016-10-23 20:35

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Please, Stefan, don't fight with him.

斯特凡 拜托 不要和他争了

No, Elena, he tried to kiss you. I'm not ok with that.

不 埃琳娜 他试图吻你 我无法接受

That's not the problem.Katherine is.

那不算什么问题 凯瑟琳才是关键问题


She's already messing with both of your heads,and Damon's not stable when it comes to her.

她已经把你们俩折磨地够呛了 而且凡是有关她的事 达蒙的情绪都不稳定

Last thing we need is to make things worse.

我们千万不能让事情再进一步恶化

Did you know the Gilbert device affected Tyler Lockwood?

你知道吉尔伯特的装置 影响到了泰勒·洛克伍德吗

I know it took the mayor down.Don't you want to know why?

我知道镇长因此丢了性命 你不想知道为什么吗

Yes, Bonnie, I would love to know why a non-vampire was tortured by the vampire torture device that you let John Gilbert use against us.

想啊 邦妮 我很想知道原因 一个非吸血鬼 却因为你给约翰·吉尔伯特的那个 用来对付我们的装置而遭到了迫害

Speaking of your guilt, how's Caroline?She's much better.You're welcome.

说到你的罪过 卡罗琳怎么样了 她好多了 不客气

No, you're welcome.How am I welcome?You'll live to see another day.

这话应该我说 为什么 多亏我你才活着

No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it?

好心遭雷劈 不是吗

Doesn't undo the bad.I know what you are, Damon. You might have Elena And the sheriff and everybody else fooled, but not me.

这无法弥补你的过错 达蒙 我了解你 你也许糊弄了埃琳娜 警长和其他的人 但不包括我在内

Hmm. One wrong move,and I'm gonna take you out.

再做坏事 我就把你除掉

Now you need to stop with the witch's brew.You're starting to believe your own press.

现在你得放下女巫的那套把戏 你开始过于信任你的能力了

I'm sorry.You were saying?Oh, god.Damon drives me crazy.

不好意思 你刚才说什么 天啊 达蒙要把我逼疯了

He's walking around like he's some kind of hero for healing Caroline, when it's his fault all this happened in the first place.

他走来走去 感觉自己是 拯救卡罗琳的英雄 但是 发生这一切都是他的错

I'm sorry, Bonnie.What Damon's done is just awful.Ok.

对不起 邦妮 达蒙确实很差劲 好了

词汇解析

1、affect

影响;使改变

Nicotine adversely affects the functioning of the heart and arteries.

尼古丁会对心脏及动脉功能造成损害。

More than seven million people have been affected by drought.

已有超过700万的民众受到旱灾的影响。

(感情上)打动,震动,使悲伤(或怜悯)

The divorce affected Jim deeply.

离婚对吉姆打击很大。

Gregor loved his sister, and her loss clearly still affects him.

格雷戈尔爱他的姐姐,她的去世显然仍令他悲伤不已。

假装;佯装;装出…的样子

He listened to them, affecting an amused interest.

他装作饶有兴致地听他们说话。

Ms. Redgrave affects a heavy Italian accent.

雷德格雷夫女士假装带有浓重的意大利口音。


2、torture

拷打;拷问;虐待

French police are convinced that she was tortured and killed.

法国警方确信她是被拷打致死。

Three members of the group had been tortured to death

该团体中有三个人被拷打致死。

折磨;使痛苦;使苦恼

He would not torture her further by trying to argue with her.

他不愿与她争辩,让她更痛苦。

She tortured herself with fantasies of Bob and his new girlfriend.

她想象着鲍勃和他的新女友在一起的情形,心里备受煎熬。

分享到