美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第18期:恩怨一笔勾销
日期:2017-03-30 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Look, I don't have a choice.

听着 我别无选择

The bitch saved my life, and now I owe her.I have to pay up.

那贱人救过我的命 我欠她情 我得偿还


You have the moonstone.I can sense it on you.

月光石在你身上 我能感觉到

You feel that?You can trust me.

你感觉到了吗 你可以信任我

Give it to me.It's ok.

把它给我 没关系的

we're missing the party.I'll have one of those.

我们错过了派对 我也要一杯

right away, miss Katherine.Thank you.

马上好 凯瑟琳小姐 谢谢

No! Damon, don't.Yes, Damon, please.

不要 达蒙 别 快动手吧 达蒙

The second the spell is lifted,I'm gonna drive this stake right through your heart.

咒语一旦被解开 我会立刻把木桩插进你的心脏

God, you're hot.When did you get so hot?

天呐 你好性感啊 你什么时候变得这么性感的

Katherine,The spell in this room has been broken.You're free to leave.Thank god.

凯瑟琳 这屋子里的咒语已被破解 你可以离开了 谢天谢地

When I hand this over, my debt to you is over.

我把这个交给你 你我恩怨一笔勾销

Done.I owe you nothing.I said "Done." Give it.I wouldn't do that.

成交 我再不欠你什么 我说过了成交 给我 如果是我就不会给她

You should have told me another witch involved.

你应该告诉我还有其他女巫参与其中

She's a Bennett witch, Katherine.But I'm sure you knew that.

她是贝内特家族的女巫 凯瑟琳 但我相信你是知道的

Wait, Elena.Elena's fine.

等等 埃琳娜呢 埃琳娜很好

The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly.Bonnie's with her.

咒语破解了 她很快就会痊愈的 邦妮跟她在一起

词汇解析

1、involve

需要;包含

Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.

料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。

Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.

尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。

牵涉;涉及

If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.

如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。

a riot involving a hundred inmates.

有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动

使参与;使介入

Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything.

我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。

Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.

不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。


2、sense

感觉官能(即视觉、嗅觉、听觉、触觉、味觉)

She stared at him again, unable to believe the evidence of her senses.

她再度盯着他看,无法相信自己的眼睛和耳朵。

a keen sense of smell.

灵敏的嗅觉

感觉到;觉察到;意识到

She probably sensed that I wasn't telling her the whole story.

她可能意识到了我并没有对她全盘托出。

He looks about him, sensing danger.

他四下看了看,感觉到有危险。

感觉;意识

Suddenly you got this sense that people were drawing themselves away from each other.

突然间你就有这样一种感觉:人们正在彼此疏远。

There is no sense of urgency on either side.

两边都没有紧迫感。

分享到