美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第15期:狗急跳墙
日期:2017-03-27 21:38

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?

你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧

That was really desperate, Katherine.

狗急跳墙到挑拨离间了 凯瑟琳


Don't you think that we can see through you?

你不觉得我们可以完全看穿你吗

So it doesn't bother you that Damon is in love with your girlfriend?

也就是说你完全不在意 达蒙也爱着你的女友

Stop.Of what? You'll hurt me?Come on, Stefan.

够了 不然怎样 你会伤害我吗 来吧 斯特凡

Everything that I feel, Elena feels.So, go ahead.Or better yet.

我所感受到的 埃琳娜都能感觉到 来吧 或者最好趁现在

Kiss me, Damon.She'll feel that too.

吻我 达蒙 她也可以感觉的到

You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused.

梅森的事让我有些不解

Why a werewolf?The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires.So, what's in that for you?

为什么是狼人 月光石可以解除咒语 有助于他们除掉所有吸血鬼 那么 这对你又有什么好处

Sorry about your pet wolf.You should have kept him on a tighter leash.

对于你的宠物狼 我很抱歉 你本该把他的项圈系牢一点

I'll have to remember that for next time.He's not the only wolf in town.

我下回会记着的 他又不是镇子上唯一的狼人

So what happened to Aimee?I don't know. She disappeared.

艾米去哪里了 我不知道 她不见了

She's probably drunk somewhere.Like me.

可能在哪里醉倒了吧 像我一样

Whoa, don't do that.What, man? It's a party.

别那样 怎么了 老兄 这可是派对啊

Right, dad?You know, it looks like your dad.wants a drink.

是吧 老头子 你看 你老爸似乎也 想喝一杯呢

Hey. That's not cool.What is wrong with you?The guy was a dick.

你这样可不好 你怎么了 你爸是个杂种

Come on, you're being mean. His dad's dead.

别这样 你过分了 他爸过世了

Gimme the picture. Whoa!Remember how your dad used to slap you around?

把照片还我 还记得你爸是怎么扇你耳光的吗

Are you kidding?Just having fun.

你搞什么 找点乐子呗

词汇解析

1、desperate

(因绝望而)孤注一掷的,铤而走险的,拼命的

Troops are needed to help get food into Kosovo where people are in desperate need.

需要军队帮助将科索沃人民亟需的食品送抵那里。

Desperate with anxiety, Bob and Hans searched the whole house.

焦急万分的鲍勃和汉斯把整座房子找了个遍。

极需要的;渴望的

They'd been married nearly four years and June was desperate to start a family.

他们结婚已快4年了,琼非常渴望要个孩子。

People are desperate for him to do something.

人们极希望他能做点什么。

极困难的;极严重的;极危险的

India's United Nations ambassador said the situation is desperate.

印度驻联合国大使说形势非常危急。

I decided not to abandon John when he was in such a desperate position.

我决定不在约翰走投无路的时候抛弃他。


2、confuse

混淆;搞错

Great care is taken to avoid confusing the two types of projects.

大家非常谨慎,以免把这两类项目弄混。

I can't see how anyone could confuse you with another!

我不明白怎么会有人把你和另外一个人搞混!

把…弄糊涂;使困惑

German politics surprised and confused him.

德国政治既令他惊讶,又让他困惑不解。

搅乱;使复杂化

To further confuse the issue, there is an enormous variation in the amount of sleep people feel happy with.

使问题进一步复杂化的是,每个人需要的睡眠时间千差万别。

分享到