美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第14期:走出那扇门
日期:2016-04-08 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What a you doin' here?Trying to get the journal,as in sticking to the plan, something you're not doing.

你在这里干嘛 想办法把日记搞到手 根据原计划 应该是你的任务才对

Leave the girl alone.I like her.She looks like Katherine.She's not Katherine.

别管那女孩了 我喜欢她 她长得像凯瑟琳 但她不是凯瑟琳


Ok, Katherine is in the tomb.I know, but until we open that tomb,I got her to play with.

凯瑟琳在墓穴里 我知道 不过在打开墓穴之前 我可以先玩玩她

Don't be stupid.That girl is with the Salvatore brothers.

别太天真 那女孩有萨尔瓦托兄弟罩着

They don't scare me. They never have.Please, no. Don't do this.

他们吓不着我 从来都吓不着 求你了 别犯傻

You're gonna ruin everything.You got noth' to worry about.

你会毁了一切的 你不用担心

I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.You will get what you came for.

我不会让你出什么事的 你会得到想要的一切

Just let me have my fun.She looks like Katherine.

就让我先找点乐子吧 她真的很像凯瑟琳

You really can't take him anywhere, can you?Uh, no.

你真的不能把他弄到其他地方吗 不能

Stefan,The back corner.Get Damon.

斯特凡 看后门角落 去找达蒙

What did I do?Where is he?I was getting a soda,And then this guy gave me his hoodie.

我冒犯你了吗 他在哪里 我去买汽水时 有个家伙把他的套头衫给了我

Hello, Elena.Here's what you're going to do.There's an exit door behind you.

你好啊 埃琳娜 按我说的做 在你身后有个出口

You have 5 seconds.No. Or your brother dies.

你只有5秒钟时间 不 否则你弟弟小命难保

I can snap his neck so fast. I bet there's not even a witness.

我可以迅速扭断他的脖子 保证没人发现

Start walking.Don't you dare touch him.Don't you dare touch him.Keep walking.Through the door.

现在开始走 你敢动他试试 继续走 走出那扇门

重点讲解

1、journal

(尤指某专门学科的)杂志,刊物

All our results are published in scientific journals.

我们的研究结果全都发表在科学刊物上了。

日报,周报,…报(常用于报纸名称中)

He was a newspaperman for The New York Times and some other journals.

他是个记者,为《纽约时报》和其他一些报刊撰稿。

The Wall Street Journal.

《华尔街日报》

日记;日志

Sara confided to her journal.

萨拉在日记中倾诉心事。

On the plane he wrote in his journal.

他在飞机上写日记。


2、through

穿过,通过(洞、口子、管道等);从…的一端到另一端

The theatre was evacuated when rain poured through the roof at the Liverpool Playhouse.

雨从利物浦剧院的屋顶倾泻而入,剧院的观众被疏散了。

Go straight through that door under the EXIT sign.

从“安全出口”标志下的那道门直穿过去。

穿过,通过(城市、地区、国家);遍及

Go up to Ramsgate, cross into France, go through Andorra and into Spain.

北行至拉姆斯盖特,然后横跨法国,穿过安多拉,进入西班牙。

travelling through pathless woods.

在人迹罕至的树林中穿行

在…之间;在…之中

We made our way through the crowd to the river.

我们挤过人群,来到河边。

Sybil's fingers ran through the water.

西比尔的手指在水中划来划去。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟