美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集01:秘密地活着
日期:2015-11-04 18:34

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on The Vampire Diaries
吸血鬼日记前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
I know the risk but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她


How could you not sparkle?
你怎么不发光
Because I live in the real world
因为我活在真实世界
Where vampire's burning in the sun.
吸血鬼在太阳下会燃烧
But you go in the sun. - I have a ring. It protects me.
但你不怕太阳 -我的戒指保护了我
The pocket watch. Where is it?
家传的怀表 在哪儿
It is supposed to be mine.
它本该是我的
Did you get the Gilbert's watch?
你弄到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗
I can get it. - Good. We are gonna need it.
我能弄到 -很好 我们会用到它的
What is that? - Very important crystal.
那是什么 -非常重要的水晶
You're the mystery guy, and I like that.
你很神秘 我喜欢
But with mystery comes secrets.
但神秘往往会伴随秘密...
I just need you to trust me. Trust is earned.
我只要你信任我 -信任是要争取的
Oh my god, Caroline, what happened? - Nothing.
卡罗琳 怎么回事 -没事
Did Damon hurt you?
达蒙弄伤你的吗
There are bruises all over Caroline.I'm handling it.
卡罗琳身上都是淤青 我正在解决
The vervain could weaken him if he ingested it.
如果他吃下马鞭草 就能削弱他
It would help you get the upper hand.
那会帮助你占据上风
I knew I couldn't spike your drink,So I spiked hers.
我知道我无法在你酒里下马鞭草 所以我下在了她的酒里
Five bodies are all drained off blood.They've come back.
五具尸体被吸干了血 他们回来了

重点讲解

1、sparkle
闪闪发光;闪耀
The jewels on her fingers sparkled.
她手指上戴的首饰闪闪发光。
His bright eyes sparkled.
他一双明眸炯炯发光。
聪明活泼;机智诙谐;才华横溢
She sparkles, and has as much zest as a person half her age.
她才华横溢,而且像只有她一半岁数的年轻人一样充满热情。
They'd been a dejected lot when he'd arrived at the shipyard, but now they sparkled with enthusiasm.
他刚到船厂时,他们曾是一群垂头丧气的人,现在的他们却热情洋溢。
闪光点;亮点
sparkles of light.
光亮点
There was a sparkle in her eye that could not be hidden.
她眼中闪烁着一丝无法掩藏的亮光。
2、protect
保护;防护
So, what can women do to protect themselves from heart disease?
那么,女性怎样做才能使自己不得心脏病呢?
A long thin wool coat and a purple headscarf protected her against the wind.
一件薄薄的羊毛长外套和一条紫色的头巾为她挡了风。
(保险单)为…提供保险
Many manufacturers have policies to protect themselves against blackmailers.
许多厂家都购买了保险,以防遭到敲诈。
3、ingest
摄取;吸收
side effects occurring in fish that ingest this substance.
对吸收了该物质的鱼产生的副作用
The spores can also be ingested through open wounds.
孢子也可以通过未包扎的伤口吸收。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • zestn. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮
  • weakenv. 使 ... 弱,变弱,弄淡
  • enthusiasmn. 热情,热心;热衷的事物
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • ingestv. 摄取,咽下
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • substancen. 物质,实质,内容,重要性,财产
  • protectvt. 保护,投保