美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集21:隐藏真正的自我
日期:2015-11-24 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

People are supposed to be who they say they are.
人们应该言行一致 保持真我
And not lie or hide their true selves.
而不该说谎 不该隐藏真正的自我
What are you doing here?Oh, hey, man. Just looking for the bathroom.
你在这里干什么 我只是在找卫生间


It's not possible.I'm not a believer, I can't be.
不可能的 我不是个信徒 也不可能是
But how can I deny what's right in front of me?
但是我要怎样否认眼前的事实
Someone who never grows old...
有人永远不会变老
1953.Never gets hurt...Oh, my god, your hand!
1953年 永远不会受伤 天哪 你的手
Is it deep? How bad is it?
深口深吗 有多严重
Soone who changes in ways that can't be explained...
发生无法解释的变化
Hey, um, are you ok?Your eye.Your face.
你还好吗 你的眼睛 你的脸
Girls bitten... what is that?
被咬的女孩们 那是什么
Oh, my god, what happened to you?
天呐 怎么回事
It's nothing! - Bodies drained off blood...
没什么 -被吸干血液的尸体
Did she say what kind of animal it was?
她说是哪种动物了吗
She said it was a vampire.
她说是吸血鬼

重点讲解

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、drain off
把(某地的水)排干;使流出;使流向别处
Drain off any remaining water.
把剩下的水排干。
The ridged design of the pan allows excess fat to drain off.
平底锅的凸纹设计使多余的油能够控出。

分享到
重点单词
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • drainn. 下水道,排水沟,消耗 v. 耗尽,排出,排干,喝光
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • excessn. 过量,超过,过剩 adj. 过量的,额外的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,