美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集06:深情源远流长
日期:2015-11-09 09:17

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, Matt.Have you seen Stefan? - No.
你好 马特 你见到斯特凡了吗 -没有
If you wanna kill some time, we can rack.
如果你想消磨时间 我们打局球吧
Come on. We haven't played in forever.
来吧 我们很久没有打了


I will let you break.I am full of vervain.
我让你开球 我血液里全是马鞭草
I've been putting it in my coffee for 16 years.
我一直将之和咖啡混着喝 已经16年了
My blood will only make you worse.Damon?
我的血液只会让你更难受 达蒙
So it was your vervain. Good for you.
原来是你的马鞭草 真有你的
Good for you.Family only runs so deep.
真有你的 家族深情源远流长啊
We're not family, Damon.
我们可不是一家人 达蒙
Only in the most dysfunctional sense.
除非是头脑混乱的时候
In fact, I avoided having a living, breathing,
事实上正因为你 我才无法建立一个
Loving family because of you.
充满活力与爱的家
I don't guess I could talk you into
看来我是不能说服你
Bringing me a rabbit or something?
送来一只活兔子或者别的什么了
I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point.
就算是斯特凡喝的非人血也好啊
You know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到
You succeeded, Zach.I'm shutting down.
你成功了 扎克 我快不行了
You're like your grandfather.
你就像你的祖父
He didn't like it when I came to visit, either.
他也不喜欢我的拜访
But you don't visit, Damon.
但你不是拜访 达蒙
You appear, unannounced,Reminding me that this isn't my house;
你不请自来 提醒我这不是我的房子
That you're just permitting me to live here.
只是你允许我在这里暂住而已
Hell, that you're permitting me to live.
该死 也提醒我 是你让我活着
Someone had to mow the lawn.I came to say good-bye, Damon.
总得有人打理草坪 我是来说再见的 达蒙

重点讲解

1、announce
宣布;宣告;公布
He will announce tonight that he is resigning from office.
他将于今晚宣布辞职。
She was planning to announce her engagement to Peter.
她正计划宣布她和彼得订婚一事。
大声宣告,郑重地说(尤指令人不快之事)
Peter announced that he had no intention of wasting his time at any university.
彼得宣称他无意在任何一所大学浪费时间。
'I'm having a bath and going to bed,' she announced, and left the room.
“我要洗个澡然后上床睡觉,”她大声说完便离开了房间。
(机场或火车站工作人员通过扬声器)播报,通知
Station staff announced the arrival of the train over the tannoy.
车站工作人员通过广播告知火车到站了。
They announced his plane was delayed.
广播通知他所乘的航班晚点了。
2、permit
允许;准许
He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
他有权维持法庭判决,批准死刑生效。
The guards permitted me to bring my camera and tape recorder.
卫兵准许我带相机和录音机。
许可证;特许证
The majority of foreign nationals working here have work permits.
大多数在这里工作的外国人都有工作许可证。
He has to apply for a permit, and we have to find him a job.
他必须要申请工作许可证,我们得给他找份工作。
允许;使有可能
He sets about creating an environment that just doesn't permit experiment, it encourages it.
他着手营造一种不仅可以进行试验而且鼓励进行试验的环境。
Try to go out for a walk at lunchtime, if the weather permits.
只要天气不太差,中午尽量出去散散步。

分享到
重点单词
  • permitn. 许可证,执照 v. 允许,许可
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • announcevt. 宣布,宣告,声称,预示 vi. 作播音员,宣布竞
  • dysfunctionaladj.
  • announced宣布的
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • mowv. 割(草、麦等), 扫射,皱眉 n. 草堆,谷物堆
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • permittedadj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的