美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第15期:生活轻松很多
日期:2016-10-11 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Life sucks either way, Jeremy.

怎样的生活都不好过 杰里米

At least if you're a vampire,You don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.

但至少作为一个吸血鬼 只要你不想 就可以不用感受痛苦


Is that what you did?I did it for...I did it for a very long time.and life was a lot easier.

你就是这样吗 我其实 我很久以来都是这样 生活确实轻松很多

Hey, man.I'm so sorry.Look, I don't even know what happened.

伙计 我真的很抱歉 我根本不知道怎么回事

It's OK, man.She'll be all right.

没事 伙计 她会没事的

What's happening? Is she all right?

怎么回事 她还好吗

Oh, there was some internal bleeding.We're taking her into surgery.

有些内出血 正要进行手术

What else did they say? Is she going to be OK?

他们还说了什么 她会没事吗

They're going to do everything they can.

他们会全力以赴

Tyler, have you talked to your mom?

泰勒 和你母亲谈过了吗

I left her a message telling her I was here.

我给她留了言 告诉她我在这里

You need to call her.What is it?It's your dad.

你得打电话给她 怎么了 你父亲出事了

词汇解析

1、internal

国内的;内政的;(组织)内部的

The country stepped up internal security.

该国加强了国内安保。

We now have a Europe without internal borders.

我们如今拥有一个内部没有边界的欧洲。

体内的;(物体或场所)内部的

massive internal bleeding.

体内大出血

Some of the internal walls of my house are made of plasterboard.

我家房子的一些内墙是石膏板做的。


2、surgery

外科手术

His father has just recovered from heart surgery.

他父亲刚刚从心脏外科手术中康复过来。

Mr Clark underwent five hours of emergency surgery.

克拉克先生经受了 5 个小时的外科急救手术。

诊疗室;诊所

Bill was in the doctor's surgery demanding to know what was wrong with him.

比尔在医生的诊疗室里想要知道自己到底得了什么病。

分享到
重点单词
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • demandingadj. 要求多的,吃力的
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所