美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集17:快乐天地
日期:2015-11-20 10:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Caroline finally freed you, huh?
卡罗琳终于放你回来了啊
Uh, I don't know where she went.She abandoned me.
我不知道她去哪了 她把我甩了
Hey, I realized earlier, I had no idea That your family was from Italy.No?
我刚才想起来 我以前完全不知道 你的家族是来自意大利的啊 你不知道吗


Last name Salvatore didn't do it for you?
塞尔瓦托这个姓没有提示你吗
Right.Are there any other Salvatores in mystic falls?
也对 神秘瀑布镇还有其他姓塞尔瓦托的人吗
My uncle Zach.Where did everyone else go?Kinda just spread out.Why?
还有我叔叔扎克 其他的人都去哪了 估计是迁移走了 怎么了
I'm just trying to learn more about you.
只是想试着加深对你的了解
Where are you taking me?We can't hide out in your room all the time.
你要带我去哪 我们不能总是躲在你房间里
Welcome to my other favorite party place.What, the cemetary?Yeah. It's cool, huh?
欢迎来到我的另一个快乐天地 哪儿 坟地吗 是的 很酷吧
Yo, Vick What's up, Jared?You baby-sitting, Donovan?
薇姬 怎么样 杰里德 你在做保姆吗 多诺万
This is Jeremy. He's cool.Smoke up.Your car was done an hour ago.
这是杰里米 他很酷 来一口 你的车一小时前已经洗好了
You're saying that out loud why?Hi. Elena, right?
你说这么大声干什么 你好 是埃琳娜吧
I think I met you once when you were 9.
你九岁的时候我见过你一次
Your emotional maturity level when we were together.
当年我们在一起的时候 你也幼稚得如孩童
Ouch. Here I thought we were making progress.
天呐 我还以为我们的关系有进展了呢
Is he enough in your good graces That I can ask him for a favor?
他足够受到你的青睐吗 因为我想请他帮个忙
If I do her a favor,Will I get back in your good graces?
我要是帮她个忙 能重新赢得你的青睐吗
Uh, a very reluctant maybe to both.
勉强算是同意了吧
Done. Wait. One condition.Dinner, tonight, your house.Fine. But you're eating leftovers.
成交 等等 一个附加条件 今晚在你家共进晚餐 可以 但你得吃剩饭
What do you need?Do you have access to old news stories,Say, fifties?Yeah, at the station.
你想要什么 你有权查看过去的新闻档案吗 比如50年前的 可以 在电视台里就行
Between the archives and the internet,We pretty much have everything.
有了档案库和互联网 我们几乎无所不有
I have this report way past due.It'd be a life saver.Heading there now.Let's go.
我有个拖欠没交的报告 那些资料会救我一命的 现在就去吧 我们走
If anyone asks, you don't know where I went.I don't want Caroline to know that I left.
要是有人问起 就说不知道我去哪里了 我可不想让卡罗琳知道我溜掉了

重点讲解

1、abandon
离弃;遗弃;抛弃
He claimed that his parents had abandoned him.
他声称父母遗弃了他。
The road is strewn with abandoned vehicles.
道路上满是弃置的车辆。
中途放弃,中止(活动、工作等)
The authorities have abandoned any attempt to distribute food.
当局中止了分发食物的尝试。
The scheme's investors, fearful of bankruptcy, decided to abandon the project.
因为担心破产,该计划的投资者决定放弃这个项目。
放任;放纵
He has spent money with gay abandon.
他肆意挥霍钱财。
Their permissiveness toward their children reflects the wild abandon of their own lives.
他们对孩子的放任折射出他们自身生活的放浪形骸。
2、emotional
情感上的;情绪上的
I needed this man's love, and the emotional support he was giving me.
我需要这个男人的爱,以及他在情感上给我的支持。
Victims are left with emotional problems that can last for life.
受害者心中留下了可能会持续一生的情感创伤。
情绪激动的;(尤指)愤怒的
He is a very emotional man.
他是个很情绪化的人。
I don't get as emotional as I once did.
我不像以前那么冲动了。

分享到
重点单词
  • distributev. 分配,散布
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • reluctantadj. 不情愿的,勉强的
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • maturityn. 成熟,(支票等的)到期
  • fearfuladj. 担心的,可怕的
  • bankruptcyn. 破产
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词