美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第17期:别想跟我搞冷战
日期:2016-03-25 12:33

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

For me to go any further,I would've had to look into the Pierce family,And I couldn do that.

我要想了解更多的话 我就得调查皮尔斯家族 但我不能那么做

It's too much of a risk,If someone found out I was asking about Katherine.

那太危险了 不能让别人知道我在打听凯瑟琳


Listen to me, it doesn't matter.You are the woman that I love.I love you.

听我说 这都无所谓 你就是我爱的女人 我爱你

I don't set a lot of rules, Elena.Not with you.I trust you to tell me the truth.

我不是个喜欢立规矩的人 埃琳娜 至少对你没有 你相信你会对我说实话

Where were you? Why would you lie to me about it?I thought that we were closer than that.

你到哪里去了 为什么要说谎 我以为我们很亲密 不会有谎言

Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies.Don't do that. Don't turn this back on me.

你还好意思跟我提谎言 别这样 别想跟我搞冷战

I didn't do anything.Ok, question...Am I adopted?

我什么都没做过 那我问你 我是被收养的吗

I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna.

我相信你会对我说实话 珍娜

How could you not tell me?I thought we were closer than that.

你怎么能瞒着我 我以为我们很亲密 不会有谎言

Elena, I didn't...They asked me not to.I don't want to hear it.I love you.I'm going to be late tonight.

埃琳娜 不是我 是他们不让我说的 我不想听 我爱你 我今天晚些回家

重点讲解

1、matter

事情;状况;问题

It was clear that she wanted to discuss some private matter.

很明显,她想谈些私事。

Until the matter is resolved the athletes will be ineligible to compete.

除非这个问题得以解决,否则这些运动员没有资格参加比赛。

事态;情况;局面

If your ordinary life is out of control, then retreating into a cosy ritual will not improve matters.

如果正常生活都一团糟了,那么再讲究小情调根本无济于事。

If it would facilitate matters, I would be happy to come to New York.

如果对事态发展有利,我很乐意来纽约。

(是…的)问题;取决于…的问题;关乎…的问题

History is always a matter of interpretation.

历史总是一种阐释角度的问题。

Observance of the law is a matter of principle for us.

守法是我们的一个原则问题。

xxgrjmar25.jpg

2、trust

信任;信赖

'I trust you completely,' he said.

“我完全信任你,”他说。

He did argue in a general way that the president can't be trusted.

他确实泛泛提过总统不可信赖。

相信(某人会做某事)

That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.

那就是为什么我必须得相信你会保守这个秘密的原因。

They argued that the ruling party could not be trusted to oversee its own removal from power.

他们争辩说不能相信执政党会监督解除自身的权力。

分享到
重点单词
  • interpretationn. 解释,阐释,翻译,(艺术的)演绎
  • overseevt. 监督,监管,监视
  • piercen. 皮尔斯 v. 刺穿,穿透,洞悉
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • facilitatevt. 帮助,使 ... 容易,促进
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • ritualn. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序 adj. 仪式的,