美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第3期:暂时抛开烦恼
日期:2016-03-11 10:46

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

That's my phone.It's your boyfriend.I'll take it.Elena's phone.Where is she?

是我的手机在响 是你男朋友 我来接 埃琳娜的手机 她在哪

Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?Elena? She's right here.

你怎么会有她的手机 她没事吧 埃琳娜 她和我在一起


And, yes, she's fine.Where are you? Let me speak to her.

没错 她很好 你们在哪里 让她接电话

He wants to talk to you.Yeah. I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.

他想和你说话 似乎 现在她不太想和你讲话

Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her...You have a good day.Bye-now.

我发誓 达蒙 如果你敢动她一根寒毛 祝你今天愉快 再见啦

Look. No one knows where I am.Can we please just go back?

听我说 大家会以为我失踪了 拜托了 我们回去吧

We're almost there.Where is there?A little place right outside of Atlanta.

我们马上就要到了 到哪去啊 亚特兰大城外的一个小地方

Oh, come on, Eena.You don't wanna go back right now. Do you?

别这样 埃琳娜 你现在其实也不想回去 对吧

What's the rush?Time-out.Trust me.

着什么急呢 休息一下吧 相信我

Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.

你现在赶回去 依然得面对那些问题

Step away from your life for 5 minutes.5 minutes.Am I going to be safe with you? Yes.

就暂时抛开你的烦恼 就一小会儿 你能保证不伤害我吗 当然

Will you promise not to do that mind control thing with me?

你能保证不操纵我的大脑吗

Yes.Am I going to be safe with you? Yes.Get in the car. Come on.

我保证 我能信任你吗 上车吧 快点

重点讲解

1、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。

(机器或系统)开始工作,开始运转

The central heating was coming on and the ancient wooden boards creaked.

中央供暖系统开始工作,弄得那些老掉牙的木板嘎吱作响。


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

诺言;承诺;保证

If you make a promise, you should keep it.

如果做出了承诺,就应该遵守。

The program has lived up to its promise to promote family welfare.

这个项目恪守了其改善家庭福利的承诺。

分享到
重点单词
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • promotevt. 促进,提升,升迁; 发起; 促销
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩