美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第20期:善良之心
日期:2016-11-02 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I think she popped a couple pharmaceuticals.

我想她吃了几片药

I didn't mean to freak her out.I don't know why I get like this.

我不想吓她的 我不知道自己怎么了


It's the curse of being a Lockwood.

这是对洛克伍德家族的诅咒

So how did you get the chill gene?I didn't.

那你怎么有这种冷静的基因 我没有

I've just learned how to manage it.

我只是学会了如何应付它

I don't want to be like this anymore.None of us do.

我不想再这样下去了 我们都不想

That's why it's a curse, Tyler.

所以这才是个诅咒 泰勒

He saw the ring, that's why he did it. He knew.

他看见这戒指了 所以才会这么做的 他明白

He didn't see the ring.It's Katherine.

他没看见戒指 是凯瑟琳的事

She got under his skin.She undid everything that was good about him.

她迷惑了他的心 使一切善良的部分化为乌有

There is nothing good about him.Stefan, not anymore.

他没有什么善良之心 斯特凡 再也没有了

He's decided what he wants.

他已经决定了他要什么

He doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated.It's just easier that way.

他把自己封闭起来 他希望被世人憎恨 这样更轻松些

He got his wish.I hate him, Stefan.I know.

他如愿以偿了 我恨他 斯特凡 我明白

Is he ok? Stefan, is he ok?He's ok.Shh. You're OK.

他没事吧 斯特凡 他还好吧 他没事 嘘 你没事的

He killed me. Damon killed me.Shh, it's ok.Oh, god.

他杀了我 达蒙杀了我 嘘 没事了 上帝

词汇解析

1、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store.

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。


2、decide

决定,拿定主意(做)

She decided to do a secretarial course.

她决定修一门文秘课程。

He has decided that he doesn't want to embarrass the movement and will therefore step down.

他已拿定主意:他不想令运动陷入困窘的境地,因此决心辞职。

(事件或事实)决定,确定(某一选择或结果)

The goal that decided the match came just before the interval.

决定本场比赛结果的进球是在中场休息前一刻打入的。

The results will decide if he will win a place at a good university.

这些成绩将决定他能否上一所好大学。

分享到