美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第17期:安定生活
日期:2017-05-09 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, Bonnie.I'm sorry about earlier.

你好 邦妮 我对先前发生的事很抱歉

My dad, he's not very subtle.

我的爸爸 他没有恶意


The whole, uh, Bennett, Salem question.

问你塞勒姆市的贝内特家人的事情

He picked up on you.

他注意到了你

He was just fishing around.

他只是打听一下

He didn't mean any harm.

他没有任何伤害你的意思

I felt something, too.

我也感觉到了些什么

I know. That's why we're having this conversation right now.

我知道 那就是为什么 我现在要过来跟你谈话的原因

He, uh...Doesn't like for anyone to know.

他 并不想我们的身份被公开

But we were both worried that you would nail us.

我们都有些担心你会发现我们

He just wants us to fit in here for once.

他只想我们这次能在这里 安定生活

It's tough, Bonnie, bein' different.

与众不同的生活很艰难 邦妮

You're a witch?

你是个女巫

Well, we prefer the term warlock.

我们更喜欢被叫做男巫

Elena.Stefan. What are you doing here?

埃琳娜 斯特凡 你怎么来了

I could ask you the same question.

我要问你同样的问题

Caroline told you.

卡罗琳告诉你的

No. She kept your secret,

没有 她保守了你的秘密

But it didn't take long for me to figure out What was so important that you'd have to keep it from me.

但是我很快想明白了 是什么事情这么重要 你又不能让我知道

I knew that you'd stop me.

我知道你会阻止我

词汇解析

1、subtle

不易察觉的;不明显的;微妙的

the slow and subtle changes that take place in all living things.

发生在所有生物身上的缓慢而细微的变化

Intolerance can take subtler forms too.

过敏反应也可能会表现得很不明显。

机智的;机巧的;狡猾的

I even began to exploit him in subtle ways.

我甚至开始巧妙地利用他。

He is a subtle character, you know.

你知道他为人狡猾。

清淡的;隐约的;柔和的

subtle shades of brown.

淡棕色

delightfully subtle scents.

怡人的淡淡香气


2、prefer

更喜欢;偏好

Does he prefer a particular sort of music?

他有特别喜欢的音乐吗?

I became a teacher because I preferred books and people to politics.

我当了老师,因为我更喜欢书本和人而不是权术。

分享到
重点单词
  • intolerancen. 不容忍,无法忍受
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • exploitvt. 剥削,利用,开拓,开采,开发 n. 功绩,勋绩,
  • subtleadj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,