美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第16期:更高的追求
日期:2016-05-29 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Let's get you home.I have a message for you.

我送你回家 我有个口信要捎给你

What? Who are you?Stop looking.Stop looking for what?

什么 你是谁 别找了 别找什么


She doesn't want to know you.She doesn't want to talk to you.Isobel.

她不想认识你 也不想和你说话 伊泽贝尔

You need to stop looking. Do you understand?She's alive? Does that mean she's a...

你别再找她了 明白吗 她还活着吗 那就是说她是...

Elena, he's under a compulsion.Do you understand? Yes. I do.Good.I'm done now.

埃琳娜 他被意识控制了 你明白了吗 是的 我明白了 很好 我任务完成了

Come on. Let's get out of here.37649.That's me.Congratulations.

快点 我们快离开这儿 37649号 是我 恭喜

And bachelor number 5, Damon Salvatore.37552.Oh, would you look at that? 37552

5号单身汉 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 37552号 瞧瞧啊 37552号

What are the chances? Me.Where'd he go?I'm gonna call you later.

真巧啊 是我 他去哪儿了 我一会儿打给你

I think it's time to let this vampire crap go.

我觉得是时候放下对吸血鬼一事的执迷了

I mean, the research, the trips,it's become an obsession.

研究啊 旅行啊 你变得越来越痴迷了

This is important to me.Why? Why is this so important?

那对我很重要 为什么 为什么这么重要

Explain to me. I mean...make me understand.I mean, what's the point of this?

解释给我听听 让我也能理解你 你如此痴迷到底是为了什么

You don't want kids. You're barely ever home.

你不想要孩子 几乎不怎么在家

I just want us to be normal people.Maybe I don't want to.Maybe I want more.

我只希望我们过着正常人的生活 或许我不想 或许我有更高的追求

重点讲解

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、compulsion

强烈欲望;(难以克制的)冲动

He felt a sudden compulsion to drop the bucket and run.

他突然有一种想扔掉水桶撒腿就跑的冲动。

It's a compulsion to write, more than talent, that makes a writer.

成为作家要有天分,但更要有创作的冲动。

强迫;强制

Many universities argued that students learned more when they were in classes out of choice rather than compulsion.

很多大学认为如果学生上课是出于自愿而不是被迫,那么他们学到的东西会更多。

There is already an element of compulsion in existing government schemes for the unemployed.

政府现行的失业方案已经有点强制的意味了。

分享到