美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第17期:有约在先
日期:2016-02-12 19:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's wrong?It's Bonnie.What happened?What's wrong? She said something.What did she say?

怎么了 是邦妮 怎么回事 她被艾米莉附体了 她说了些什么 她说什么了

She said, "I won't let him have it"

.她说 "我不能让他得到"


"It must be destroyed,"And then she just left.

"必须毁掉它" 然后她就走了

Ok. Where do you think she went?I don't know.

你觉得她会去哪儿 我不知道

Fell's church,That's where she took Bonnie in her dreams.

费尔教堂 邦妮梦中就是被她带去那里的

We have to help her, Stefan.

我们得帮帮她 斯特凡

All right. All right. Just stay there.

好的 好的 待在那儿

I'm gonna go and find her.Hello, Emily.You look different.

我现在去找她 你好 艾米莉 你看起来不一样了

I won't let you do it.We had a deal.

我不会让你得逞的 我们有约在先

Things are different now.I need to protect my family.

现在情况变了 我要保护我的家族

I protected your family.You owe me.I know.I'm sorry.

我保护了你的家族 你欠我的 我知道 抱歉

You're about to be a lot more than that.You're so wrong. I'm much more pathetic.

光说一句抱歉可不够 你大错特错 我比那可悲多了

Oh, no, no, no. I've got you beat.Ah, glasses, skin condition.

不不不 我比你惨的多 我简直悲惨到家了

Uh, no. We haven't even covered high school.

不 我们还没说到高中呢

Braces,"A" cup.Ah, glasses, skin condition.

戴牙箍 胸太小 我呢 四眼田鸡 皮肤恶心

You can, uh...You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.

你可以 不好意思 我今天不能请你进来了

Jeremy.Well, some other time then.Have a good night Jenna.

杰里米在家 好吧 那就改天 晚安 珍娜

重点讲解

1、protect

保护;防护

So, what can women do to protect themselves from heart disease?

那么,女性怎样做才能使自己不得心脏病呢?

A long thin wool coat and a purple headscarf protected her against the wind.

一件薄薄的羊毛长外套和一条紫色的头巾为她挡了风。

(保险单)为…提供保险

Many manufacturers have policies to protect themselves against blackmailers.

许多厂家都购买了保险,以防遭到敲诈。

xxgrjFeb12.jpg

2、condition

状况;状态

He remains in a critical condition in a California hospital.

他在加州的一家医院里,病情仍然十分危急。

I received several compliments on the condition of my skin.

好几个人夸我的皮肤保养得好。

(某事完成或发生的)环境,条件

This change has been timed under laboratory conditions.

在实验室条件下测得了这一变化所需的时间。

The mild winter has created the ideal conditions for an ant population explosion.

暖冬为蚁群数量激增创造了理想的条件。

(某一群人的)生活状况,境况;(尤指)艰难处境

The condition of the people could be elevated by a programme of social reform.

人们的生活状况可以通过社会改革方案得到改善。

The government has encouraged its people to better their condition.

政府鼓励人民改善生活状况。

分享到
重点单词
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • mildadj. 温和的,柔和的
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳