美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第1期:一块月光石
日期:2017-02-15 15:17

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on The vampire diaries,For over a century, I have lived in secret,Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须去认识她

What are you?I'm a vampire.He told me about your ex, Katherine.

你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳


You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?

你一定是埃琳娜 我们怎么会长得一模一样

I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.

我不想让你再见埃琳娜了

If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that she loves.

你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 我会杀了所有她爱的人

The Lockwoods are werewolves.

洛克伍德家都是狼人

According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.

听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的

Somebody has to die at your hands.You tried to kill a werewolf and failed.Now you made an enemy.

必须有人因你而死 我想干掉一个狼人 没成功 是你逼我与你为敌的

Thank you, Mason. Let's do this.Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both.

谢谢你 梅森 开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们

Hi, mom.Keep Caroline away from me, please.She's your daughter, Liz.Not anymore.

嗨 妈妈 请别让卡罗琳来看我 她可是你女儿啊 莉兹 不再是了

I'm just looking for this old piece of my mom's.It's a moon stone. Thank you.

我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物 一块月光石 谢谢

You got it.I got it.You're staring.I'm gazing.It's creepy.It's romantic.

你拿到了 我拿到了 你盯着我干嘛 我在注视你 怪吓人的 多浪漫啊

Oh, this is bad of us.Mmm, yes, it is.If Katherine finds out...Katherine who?

我们真坏 就坏了 要是凯瑟琳发现了 凯瑟琳是谁

Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a man in here.

要是被弗拉维夫人发现我留宿男人了 她该觉得我是荡妇了

Why are you staying here?

你为什么要住在这里

Because I like this little bed and breakfast,Don't you?I love it.

因为我喜欢这可爱的床和美味的早餐 你不喜欢吗 我喜欢

词汇解析

1、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending.

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。


2、romantic

(人)浪漫的,富于浪漫气息的,有情调的

When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic.

我们在一起的时候,他总是谈论生意。我希望他能更浪漫一点。

They enjoyed a romantic dinner for two at one of their favourite restaurants.

他俩在他们最喜欢的一家餐馆里吃了一顿浪漫的二人晚餐。

性爱的;和性爱有关的

his early romantic experiences.

他早期的性爱经历

He was not interested in a romantic relationship with Ingrid.

他并没有兴趣和英格丽德发生性关系。

分享到