美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集16:老年痴呆
日期:2015-11-19 10:35

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

His uncle, Zach?Mm-mmm. Joseph.I'm sorry, sir.
他叔叔 是扎克吗 不是 是约瑟夫 抱歉 先生
I don't think I'm familiar with the story.
我想我没听过这段故事
Oh, how could you?I mean, this happened years ago.
你当然不可能听过 我是说 已经是很多年前的事了


Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home.
爷爷 你得走了 妈妈要你回家
Ok?He wasn't bugging you, was he?
好吗 他没有烦你吧
He's a little alzy-heimer.No, he was sweet.Hey, sir,
他有点老年痴呆 没有 他很和蔼 等等 先生
I'm sorry. Um, are you sure That the man that you saw,
抱歉 你确定 昨天你看到的那个人
That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?
你认识的那个人 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗
Yes.I remember his ring and his brother Damon? - Yeah.
我确定 我记得他的戒指和他的哥哥 达蒙 -是的
Stefan and Damon Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托和达蒙·塞尔瓦托
When was this?
那是什么时候的事
It was early June, 1953.Yeah.June, 1953.
那是1953年 6月初 没错 就是1953年6月

重点讲解

1、familiar
熟悉的;熟知的
He talked of other cultures as if they were more familiar to him than his own.
他谈起其他文化时似乎比对他自己的文化还要熟悉。
They are already familiar faces on our TV screens.
他们已经是我们电视屏幕上的熟面孔了。
熟悉;熟知
Lesinko is quite familiar with Central Television. He worked there for 25 years.
莱辛科对中央电视台相当熟悉。他在那儿工作了25年。
Most people are familiar with this figure from Wagner's opera.
多数人都熟悉瓦格纳歌剧中的这一人物。
过分亲昵的;过于随便的;放肆的
The driver of that taxi-cab seemed to me familiar to the point of impertinence.
那辆出租车的司机在我看来放肆到了无礼的地步。
John's 'crime' was being too familiar with the manager and calling him Gouldy.
约翰的“罪行”就是对经理太随便,还叫他古尔迪。
2、remember
记得;记起;想起
You wouldn't remember me. I was in another group.
你不会记得我。我那时在另外一组。
I certainly don't remember talking to you at all.
我当然完全不记得和你讲过话。
(经过一段时间后)忆起,回忆起
She remembered that she was going to the social club that evening.
她记起来那晚她正要去社交俱乐部。
Then I remembered the cheque, which cheered me up.
然后我想起了那张支票,这让我精神大振。

分享到
重点单词
  • impertinencen. 鲁莽,无理;不恰当
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,