美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第12期:伊泽贝尔的事
日期:2016-05-25 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It Isn't.This is Alaric's wife.This is her. This is isobel.He gave this to you?

的确不是 这是阿拉里克的妻子 这就是她 伊泽贝尔 他给了你这个吗

Everything he knows about vampires, he learned from her.

他的吸血鬼知识全部来自她妻子


He believes that she was killed by one.Oh, my god.

他相信她是被一个吸血鬼杀掉的 天呐

Listen, Elena,there is a lot about Isobel that Alaric can tell you,

听着 埃琳娜 阿拉里克可以告诉你很多关于伊泽贝尔的事

but I need you hold of a little while before you talk to him.

我希望你缓一缓 再去找他谈

Why? I know it's a lot to ask of you,but will you do that for me?

为什么 我知道让你很为难 但你能为我做到吗

Tickets for the raffle are now on sale.

奖票在打折

All proceeds benefit the annual founder's day celebration.

所有收入将被用于年度创始日庆祝活动

That's a good look for you.Embarrassed and uncomfortable?Yep, that's the one.

衣服和你真配 窘迫又不舒服吗 对 就要那种感觉

Hey, look. I'm, uh, sorry about earlier.It was just kind of a...a shock.

早上的事我很抱歉 只是有点震惊

Well, I'm sorry for dropping it on you,but I felt like you should know.

很抱歉我突然告诉你那些事 但我觉得你应该知道

No, I get it.At some point,maybe you and Elena could talk.

没事 我理解 从某种程度上来说 也许你和埃琳娜可以谈谈

I'm sure she'd like to hear about Isobel,what she was like.

我敢肯定她会很乐意了解伊泽贝尔的事情 关于她的为人

Yeah. Or not. No pressure.I don't know if that's a...a great idea.

是啊 或者算了 不给你压力了 我不知道那样做好不好

At least not...not for a while.Where'd our girlfriend go?

但暂时还是算了 我们的女朋友去哪儿了

She's on her way to the grill.I, uh, wanted to talk to you.

她去格尔酒吧了 我想和你谈谈

重点讲解

1、proceed

接下来做;接着做

He proceeded to tell me of my birth.

他接着给我讲我出生的事。

He asked for ice for his whiskey and proceeded to get contentedly drunk.

他要求在威士忌里加冰,接着心满意足地喝了个酩酊大醉。

继续进行;继续做

The group proceeded with a march they knew would lead to bloodshed.

这个团体继续示威游行,他们知道这将导致流血事件的发生。

The trial has been delayed until November because the defence is not ready to proceed.

因为被告方没有做好应诉的准备,审判已经被延期至11月份。

(活动、过程或事件)继续,持续,连续不断

The ideas were not new. Their development had proceeded steadily since the war.

这些并不是什么新思想,自从战争开始就一直稳定地发展演变。

Efforts to reform the Interior Ministry have not yet proceeded very far.

对内政部进行改革的尝试还没有取得很大进展。


2、benefit

好处;益处;裨益

Each family farms individually and reaps the benefit of its labor.

各家经营各自的农场,收获各自的劳动成果。

I'm a great believer in the benefits of this form of therapy.

我坚信这种治疗形式非常有益。

(对…有)好处,帮助

This could now work to Albania's benefit.

这种情况目前对阿尔巴尼亚有利。

I hope what I have written will be of benefit to someone else who may feel the same way.

我希望我所写的内容能对其他和我有同感的人有所裨益。

获益;对…有益;有利于

Both sides have benefited from the talks.

双方都从谈判中获益。

a variety of government programs benefiting children.

有益于儿童的各种政府项目

分享到