美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第18期:为了复仇
日期:2016-02-13 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So, uh, you found the boxes.Yeah, I found this, too.

你找到那些盒子了 是啊 我还找到了这个

Me and Logan That's just cruel.

罗根和我 你真残忍

No, cruel is dating my history teacher.

不 残忍的是你在跟我的历史老师约会


I'm not dating him.Yet.It hurts.

我没跟他约会 目前还没有 疼死我了

This is why I feed on people.

这就是我要喝人血的理由

Stefan.Hello, Emily.These people don't deserve this.

特凡 你好 艾米莉 镇上的人不该遭受如此劫难

They should never have to know such evil.

他们永远不该知道此类黑暗邪恶

What do you mean evil?Emily, I swear to god I'll make you regret this.

邪恶是什么意思 艾米莉 我发誓会让你后悔的

I won't let you unleash them into this world.Them?

我不会让你把他们放出来的 他们

What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?

你又隐瞒了什么 达蒙

What does it matter?Emily, tell me what you did.

那又有什么关系 艾米莉 告诉我你干了什么

To save her,I had to save them.You saved everyone in the church?

为了救她 我必须救其他人 你救了当时教堂里的所有人

With one comes all.I don't care about that. I just want Katherine.

救了一个就都救了 我不在乎那些 我只要凯瑟琳

I knew I shouldn't have believed a single Word that comes out of your mouth.

我就知道我不该相信 你所说的任何一个字

This isn't about love, is it?

你的所为与爱无关 对不对

This is about revenge.The two aren't mutually exclusive.

你是为了复仇 二者并不冲突

Damon, you can't do this.Why not? They killed 27 people,And they called it a war battle.

达蒙 你不能这样做 为什么 他们杀了27个人 而且称它为战役

They deserve whatever they get.27 vampires, Damon.They were vampires.

他们罪有应得 27个吸血鬼 达蒙 他们是吸血鬼

You can't just bring them back.

你不能将他们释放出来

重点讲解

1、deserve

应得;应受;值得

Government officials clearly deserve some of the blame as well.

政府官员显然也应当承担部分责任。

They know the sport inside out, and we treat them with the respect they deserve.

他们对这项体育运动了如指掌,我们也给予了他们应有的尊重。

罪有应得;活该

One of them said the two dead joy riders got what they deserved.

他们中的一个人说这两名开偷来的车去兜风的人死得活该。


2、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。

分享到
重点单词
  • considerableadj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • faithfulnessn. 忠诚,诚实
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • unleashv. 解开 ... 的皮带,解除 ... 的束缚,解放
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇