美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第10期:还不够强大
日期:2017-05-24 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's this?I have no idea.It was Mason's.

这是什么 不知道 这是梅森的

August 31st,My body is changing.I'm edgy, I'm angry, impatient.

8月31日 我的身体在不断地变化 我很紧张 愤怒 暴躁


I get so mad, I black out and forget what I say or do.

我要疯了 我会失去知觉 忘记自己做过什么

I'm not myself, not since Jimmy's death.

吉米死后 我一直心神不宁

What's happening to me?

我到底是怎么了

He chronicled everything.

他记录了发生的一切

Full moon is tonight.

今晚就是满月

Well, does he say what happened?

他有没有说发生了什么事

Better get the torches.Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk. Bonnie?

最好带上火把 阿拉里克的木桩枪在我的后车厢里 邦妮

Go ahead.I'm almost done.

去吧 我快好了

What are you doing?

你在干嘛

Hey, you're not strong enough.

嘿 你还不够强大

I'll be fine.You could get hurt.

我不会有事的 你会受伤的

And Elena could die.I'll be fine.

否则埃琳娜会死的 我不会有事的

Promise.I promise.

保证 我保证

词汇解析

1、impatient

不耐烦的;急躁的

He is impatient as the first hour passes and then another.

一个小时、两个小时过去了,他不耐烦了。

The big clubs are becoming increasingly impatient at the rate of progress.

大牌俱乐部对缓慢的进展越来越不耐烦了。

易发火的;无耐心的

Beware of being too impatient with others.

注意不要对人不耐烦。

He threw it aside with an impatient gesture and another oath and walked off.

他不耐烦地把它扔到一边,又骂了一句,然后走开了。

迫不及待的;切望的;急不可耐的

He was impatient to get home.

他迫不及待想要回家。

They are impatient for jobs and security.

他们渴望得到工作,获取安全感。


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

分享到