美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第19期:不会伤害任何人
日期:2015-12-13 10:42

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It's wood.They know.If anyone's gonna kill you, it's gonna be me.
是木头做的 他们已经知道了 如果有人要杀你 那只能是我
My ring.No! No! Vicki!I'm sorry.Oh, god.The watch.Find the watch.You're bleeding.
戒指给我 不要 不要 薇姬 对不起 天啊 怀表 找到怀表 你在流血

No, it's ok. It's ok. I'm ok.I couldn't stop her.I tried.What does that mean?She fed,And then I lost her.
没事 没事 我没事 我阻止不了她 我尽力了 什么意思 她吸了人血 后来我追丢了
Oh, my god.I'll take care of it. I'll find her,and I will show her that she can live like I do.
天哪 我会处理好这事的 我会找到她 然后告诉她 她也能像我一样生活
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,Elena. I promise you.
我会确保她不会伤害任何人 埃琳娜 我保证
What do I tell my brother and-- and Matt?
我怎么向我弟弟和马特解释
We'll come up with a story.You mean we'll come up with a lie.
我们编个故事 你是说我们编个谎话
I'm so sorry.I gave you today just like you asked.
我很抱歉 如你所愿 我今天给了你一天时间
And I understand that you would never do anything to hurt me.
我知道你绝对不会 做任何伤害我的事
And I promise I will keep your secret, but...I can't be with you, Stefan.
我发誓我会保守秘密 但是 我不能跟你在一起了 斯特凡
I'm sorry. I just can't.
I...对不起 我.. 我做不到

重点讲解

1、come up
走近;走到跟前
Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.
她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。
He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'
他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”
被提及;被讨论
The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.
在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。
Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.
珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。
即将发生;即将到来
Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.
做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。
We do have elections coming up.
我们的确将要进行选举。
(工作)出现空缺;(商品)上市
A research fellowship came up at Girton and I applied for it and got it.
格顿学院设立了一项研究奖学金,我提出申请并且成功获得。
The house came up for sale and the couple realised they could just about afford it.
这幢房子放盘,两口子才意识到他们的钱差不多刚够买下它。
2、promise
承诺;保证;答应
The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。
He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.
他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。
答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到
In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.
1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。
The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.
这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

分享到
重点单词
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • fellowshipn. 友谊,团体,会员资格,奖学金