美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第9期:不择手段地得到
日期:2015-12-03 19:23

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

She chose me.I escorted her to the ball At the original lockwood mansion.
她选择了我 我陪伴她去了舞会 在最初的洛克伍德府
The first founder's party.Where you signed the registry I didn't care that I had gotten
第一届创始人派对 就是你签名登记的地方 我当时不在乎我夺走了


Something that my brother wanted I didn't even care if it hurt him.
我哥哥想要的东西 我甚至不在乎那是否会伤害他
I only knew that I wanted her.So he was upset.
我只知道我想得到她 所以他很生气
That's the thing about Damon.He doesn't get mad.He just gets even.
这就是达蒙的性格 他不会发怒 他只会进行报复
Oh, man.That shower was so great.What did you give me?
天哪 这澡洗的真舒服 你给我喝了什么
Some blood. you loved it.I did?Wait. I'm confused.
一些血 你喜欢的 我喜欢? 等等 我糊涂了
How did we get here?We met in the woods.You were drunk. I attacked you.
我们怎么会在这里 我们在树林里遇见的 你喝多了 我攻击了你
Then i killed all of your friends and brought you here,
然后杀了你所有的伙伴 把你带到这里
Gave you some blood. You loved it.
给你喝了些鲜血 你很喜欢
And now we're gonna party till the sun goes down.Ok.
现在我们要一起狂欢直到日落 好吧
Um, but first, can I have another hit?That blood was so good.Only if I can.
不过 能先让我再喝一次吗 鲜血的滋味真是迷人 除非我也能一起享用
What Damon wants, Damon usually gets.I didn't know it at that time, but...Turns out that night...
达蒙想要的 通常都会不择手段地得到 我那时还不知道 但是 事实证明那晚
Katherine was with him, too.So he stole her from you,not the other way around?
凯瑟琳也同他在一起 所以是他从你身边夺走了她 而不是你从他身边夺走了她
Turns out she wasn't ours to steal.
事实证明 她根本不属于任何一个
重点讲解

1、confuse
混淆;搞错
Great care is taken to avoid confusing the two types of projects.
大家非常谨慎,以免把这两类项目弄混。
I can't see how anyone could confuse you with another!
我不明白怎么会有人把你和另外一个人搞混!
搅乱;使复杂化
To further confuse the issue, there is an enormous variation in the amount of sleep people feel happy with.
使问题进一步复杂化的是,每个人需要的睡眠时间千差万别。
2、turn out
(以某种方式)发生;最后是;结果是
If I had known my life was going to turn out like this, I would have let them kill me.
如果我早知道自己的人生结局会是如此,我当时宁愿让他们杀了我。
Sometimes things don't turn out the way we think they're going to.
有时事情并不像我们认为的那样发展。
原来是;结果发现
Cosgrave's forecast turned out to be quite wrong.
科斯格雷夫的预测最后证明是大错特错。
It turned out that I knew the person who got shot.
结果发现我认识那个中枪的人。
(尤指把某人从其长期居住处)撵走,赶出,逐出
Surely nobody would suggest turning him out of the house.
当然不会有人建议把他从房子里赶出去。
They were turned out of the hotel
他们被赶出了旅馆。

分享到