美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第16期:力量不够
日期:2017-06-02 11:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I can't,I can't do that.

我 我看不下去了

Caroline, whatever that was,I can't go through that.

卡罗琳 不管这是什么 我肯定受不了的


What are you doing here? What are you doing here?

你来这儿干什么 你又来这儿干什么

You called him?I'm sorry, Elena.

是你叫他来的 抱歉 埃琳娜

You said that you understood.She lied.

你说你明白的 她骗你的

Damon Salvatore.Get rid of her.No... way.

达蒙·塞尔瓦托 弄走她 不可能

Come on. We're leaving.No.I said we're leaving.

来吧 我们走 不 我说我们走

I'm not going with you.

我不会跟你走的

You do not get to make decisions anymore.

这事你说了不算

When have I ever made a decision?

我什么时候说话算过

You and Stefan do that for me.Now this, this is my decision.

都是你和斯特凡替我决定 这次 我要自己决定

Who's going to save your life while you're making decisions?

你自己决定犯傻 还不得我们救你

You're not listening to me, Damon.I don't want to be saved.

你没有听我说话 达蒙 我不要你们救

Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love.

如果救我克劳斯就要杀光我爱的人 我宁愿去死

Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself.No.

在我把你扛出去之前 最好给我乖乖滚出这个门口 不要

Don't ever do that again.

不要再做这种事了

Something's happening.Bonnie, no!

起作用了 邦妮 不要

You have to stop her, she's not strong enough!Maybe she is.

你必须阻止她 她的力量不够 也许够了

词汇解析

1、go through

经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)

He was going through a very difficult time.

他正处于非常艰难的时期。

South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.

南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。

翻阅;翻找;整理

It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.

显然有人翻过我的物品。

(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准

The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.

要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。


2、decision

决定;抉择

A decision was taken to discipline Marshall.

已作出对马歇尔进行处罚的决定。

The president said he'd made no firm decision on whether he would run for a second term in office.

总统说他还没有下定决心是否竞选连任。

作决定;作抉择

The moment of decision cannot be delayed.

作出决定的时刻由不得耽搁。

This was a matter for decision by the individual.

这件事需要个人自己决定

分享到